vote green

Author Topic: vote green  (Read 2308 times)

voting green isnt about winning. its about making a statement to both parties “i dislike both of you enough to not care who wins. change if you want to get our vote back”
that's great and all but when they still win they could care less

Okay but the green party has parroted far left bs so... No.

Biden is increasingly proving he has no strength to be president.
And most others are spineless poll worshipers. Following stats and not principles.

Having a 2-party system is great because each president just spends their first 4 years undoing the last 4 years of the previous president. Loads of progress gets made, especially when one party controls the Whitehouse and the other party controls both the Senate and House of Reps.

I'm already a card carrying Libertarian and have donated $500 to them this year. Jorgensen has my vote.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 06:31:28 PM by DurkaDude »

And most others are spineless poll worshipers. Following stats and not principles.
Biden is not left but ok.

im voting for Eric Hartman

im surprised nobody made a funny among us reference in this thread

someone did but it wasnt funny

<removed>

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 08:23:58 AM by Badspot »

im surprised nobody made a funny among us reference in this thread
"funny" "among us" nope, try again

I would vote third but I actually care about who wins this election even though both candidates are unfavorable. =

Biden is literally just as bad as Annoying Orange

"I'm going to stick it to the man by doing forget all."

It's true. What do you hope to achieve? You're forfeiting your valuable input on the country into a choice you already know will lose. Just like last election this won't be cited, gawked at. People already know everyone's fed up with the system. You frankly might as well not vote.