Facebook can delete your stuff now

Author Topic: Facebook can delete your stuff now  (Read 3227 times)

https://www.thekashmirmonitor.net/censorship-starting-oct-1-facebook-can-remove-or-restrict-any-of-your-content/

following right in googles footsteps, forget you facebook you've always been a piece of stuff

« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 02:37:14 AM by Goth77 »

Facebook is garbage, and I'm honestly surprised people still use it.

Facebook is garbage, and I'm honestly surprised people still use it.
Seriously.
Facebook sucks.

“remove or restrict access” to any content that could increase legal or regulatory risks for the company worldwide.

Idk why you are so handicapped

imagine using facebook

this has literally always been the case. since day 1. every website that allows user-generated content includes something in their terms of service that says they can do this. are you actually stupid? imagine what the online world would be like if content hosts had some kind of bizarre legal obligation to keep whatever you post indefinitely

it baffles me how so many right wing people LOVE to just post about how Facebook is silencing them and stuff but continue to use it to share their stuffty opinions and post fake articles

it baffles me how so many right wing people LOVE to just post about how Facebook is silencing them and stuff but continue to use it to share their stuffty opinions and post fake articles
lamof like left wingers don't do the exact same with the government and most global corporations

lamof like left wingers don't do the exact same with the government and most global corporations
don't post about politics until you graduate

I'm not "right wing" or "left wing" I just don't think facebook should be censoring someones post just because they express an unpopular opinion.

this has literally always been the case. since day 1. every website that allows user-generated content includes something in their terms of service that says they can do this. are you actually stupid? imagine what the online world would be like if content hosts had some kind of bizarre legal obligation to keep whatever you post indefinitely
No, are you stupid? You are talking about something completely different like the expiration of content, not the censorship of our freedom to have an opinion or express our beliefs. Heck, even sharing a stereotypical or tribal joke for example

No, are you stupid? You are talking about something completely different like the expiration of content, not the censorship of our freedom to have an opinion or express our beliefs.
Facebook is a private company, not the US government or some public space. They can sensor whatever the forget they want, like it or not.

honestly this is why i just don't use social media. never used anything except reddit and i'm glad to say i dumped that stuffhole years ago