Author Topic: An Apology to eveyone.  (Read 7932 times)

bobi we dont remember everything you do or say, you dont have to make an apology thread just for (lets say) saying the gamer word on a 5 player server and someone calls you tribal, you dont have to get anxious and stuff and start apologizing for every wrong action you do (because you do forget ups very fequently, atleast thats what you say), its very nice tbh but there comes a point that we might not take you serious and then we might stop giving two forgets about your apologies
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 12:08:19 PM by Raulix »

bobi we dont remember everything you do or say, you dont have to make an apology thread just for (lets say) saying the gamer word on a 5 player server with no one in it and someone calls you tribal, you dont have to get anxious and stuff and start apologizing for every wrong action you do (because you do forget ups very fequently, atleast thats what you say), its very nice tbh but there comes a point that we might not take you serious and then we might stop giving two forgets about your apologies

aaandd breathe.

ok then cHeEsEpIzZa2 if you found the handicap then you must be the loving pope
thanks for the insightful guidance on my juxtaposing comment, very eye-opening and sure as hell u wasted your time typing that paragraph that 30 active users on this forum don't give a flying forget about. (if you did care, you don't get out much) keep this stuff on ya cousin's facebook share
If that's your idea of juxtaposing, then you are probably garbage at everything else you do too. If you don't care, don't post.

Bobi72, I don't know you very well, but an apology on the wrong board isn't the best way to say 'i'm sorry'. Seems you've been OK at my server though.

not so much. advising someone to be careful not to catch covid and then turn around and say not to vote for Annoying Orange (who by the way was very adamant on closing the borders immediately to prevent the spread of such) seems like a complete contradictory to me

You know its funny, years ago when Annoying Orange first announced he was running I posted about it on this very forum and people laughed at me and trolled me, called me names saying he would never win - but I knew he would from the moment he announced he was going to run. You know why? BECAUSE HE HAS MONEY - AND PLENTY OF IT. It's not loving rocket science, wealth and greed control the world and the flow of information as we know it. Not to mention he is already a popular figure in recent culture from being on TV and such. These aren't elections they are selections - they make you think you have a choice with a two party system but you don't. Was shillary a good running candidate against Annoying Orange? Hell no! She's old and washed up not to mention has a number of other allegations. If anyone thought for a second she stood a chance then you must also think you are living the american dream. You know, you gotta be asleep to believe it. Now we have creep joe who can't even give a decent speech let alone debate another candidate, what a joke.
:|

If that's your idea of juxtaposing, then you are probably garbage at everything else you do too. If you don't care, don't post.
shut up ya fanny - you haven't the foggiest clue what i do basement boy

sorry i cant breathe  :cookieMonster: :cookie:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 12:30:04 PM by Raulix »

shut up ya fanny - you haven't the foggiest clue what i do basement boy
I honestly don't want to know what you do, but I know it isn't growing up.

This whole thread is loving hilarious

I forgive you Bibi as long as you accept our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ into your heart.
Ephesians 4:31-32

I forgive you Bibi as long as you accept our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ into your heart.
Ephesians 4:31-32
Bobi*

hat is hapiibng what ever i love you i

I honestly don't want to know what you do, but I know it isn't growing up.
and he bites again...

lmao
not so much. advising someone to be careful not to catch covid and then turn around and say not to vote for Annoying Orange (who by the way was very adamant on closing the borders immediately to prevent the spread of such) seems like a complete contradictory to me

You know its funny, years ago when Annoying Orange first announced he was running I posted about it on this very forum and people laughed at me and trolled me, called me names saying he would never win - but I knew he would from the moment he announced he was going to run. You know why? BECAUSE HE HAS MONEY - AND PLENTY OF IT. It's not loving rocket science, wealth and greed control the world and the flow of information as we know it. Not to mention he is already a popular figure in recent culture from being on TV and such. These aren't elections they are selections - they make you think you have a choice with a two party system but you don't. Was shillary a good running candidate against Annoying Orange? Hell no! She's old and washed up not to mention has a number of other allegations. If anyone thought for a second she stood a chance then you must also think you are living the american dream. You know, you gotta be asleep to believe it. Now we have creep joe who can't even give a decent speech let alone debate another candidate, what a joke.

ON TOPIC: I remember you Bobi72. You never caused any trouble at my server but if you did at others thats not good. I hope they accept your apology
well uh...except for this guy  :cookieMonster:
I don't normally share political opinions and this thread definitely belongs in either drama or off-topic, but after that abysmal excuse for a presidential debate I do not in any way shape or form understand how anyone could think Annoying Orange is anything but a total loving man-child.

eh, both biden and Annoying Orange acted like braindead toddlers during the debate, and i'm sad we have to choose one of these 2, but from what i've heard, in the times when actual political debate (shockingly) occured, joe biden basically ignored all the questions posed at him while Annoying Orange gave actual responses.

from what youve heard? from what i watched it was the exact opposite where Annoying Orange kept going off topic and ignoring the question. biden wasnt much better but he stayed more on topic as far as i could tell for the 30 min i watched or so.

not that either candidate did well though. they both did equally poorly imo, but for different reasons
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 10:25:34 PM by Conan »