minecraft CAVE UPDATE

Author Topic: minecraft CAVE UPDATE  (Read 13260 times)

releasing summer 2021

« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 12:22:24 PM by Mr Queeba »

THEY ADDED JEFF IN MINECRAFT

woah mojang is finally releasing a good update that people actually wanted and can enjoy

Where's my CAVE RIVERS YOU HACKS

woah mojang is finally releasing a good update that people actually wanted and can enjoy
they been doing that for a while

wait nevermind they shoved political pandering into it

honestly the nether update looked cooler. considering how much cool stuff terraria has in its caves this isn't honestly that interesting to me

new caves look amazing

honestly the nether update looked cooler. considering how much cool stuff terraria has in its caves this isn't honestly that interesting to me
yeah but getting to explore the new caves in 3D is gonna be really cool. Don't get me wrong, terraria is still awesome but 3D environments are much cooler to explore imo

yeah but getting to explore the new caves in 3D is gonna be really cool. Don't get me wrong, terraria is still awesome but 3D environments are much cooler to explore imo
I mean, yeah what they added to caves looks really cool. but its not like super thrilling. I feel like whatever thrill i get for exploring these caves wont last that long unless theres more they didn't show.

Now if they added little underground houses like terraria has that would make me coom

Now if they added little underground houses like terraria has that would make me coom
Umm those already exist they called dungeons :/...