minecraft CAVE UPDATE

Author Topic: minecraft CAVE UPDATE  (Read 13246 times)

yeah i cant wait to put in 200 hours into minecraft and find like 2 dungeons

AAHHHHH HE STRIP MINES LOL

bitches would rather their minecraft caves look like the inside of an empty pringles tin LOL

strip mining is boring af, i only strip mine if i have one of the multitude of mods that make the player not have to grind for infinity + 1 hours

also, terraria is kinda cruddy lol

what teh forget are those snake shaped things hanging from the roof those are ugly as forget

what teh forget are those snake shaped things hanging from the roof those are ugly as forget
Stalactites, and yes, they are pretty uggo

Why are they adding copper?!?!? No one will want to, build with it because it is ugly, and also it does not look, good in my opinion.

Why are they adding copper?!?!? No one will want to, build with it because it is ugly, and also it does not look, good in my opinion.
It has good electrical conductivity

ummmm... what about redstone??

itt: people learn what stalagmites/tites are

wooow axolotls and glow squids look cool, i wonder what they do!

...wait they do nothing? they just exist because they "look cool/are cute?" forget off

fr though add stuff thats gonna have a purpose, the point of new versions is to loving add stuff that's gonna serve a purpose, not just mimic pointless mod packs that add nothing but pointless stuff. thats what the last 4 loving updates have been imo. i do not have faith in this update, it's likely just gonna be a tweak to the caves with no new balancing whatsoever.

wooow axolotls and glow squids look cool, i wonder what they do!

...wait they do nothing? they just exist because they "look cool/are cute?" forget off

fr though add stuff thats gonna have a purpose, the point of new versions is to loving add stuff that's gonna serve a purpose, not just mimic pointless mod packs that add nothing but pointless stuff. thats what the last 4 loving updates have been imo. i do not have faith in this update, it's likely just gonna be a tweak to the caves with no new balancing whatsoever.

Axolotls are used to help clear out the guardian temples

squid is forget all useless, wish the vote won with the chillager but w/e, glad the axolotls can clear out guardians because forget those things

also copper block looks cool eat ass

hey im all for aesthetic mobs as long as they're cool

i wish the axolotls were olms (blind cave salamanders) instead of axolotls though because yknow... caves