minecraft CAVE UPDATE

Author Topic: minecraft CAVE UPDATE  (Read 13238 times)

would u rather it look like a SQUARE hmmmm yeah didn't think so
honestly the sprites were the better approach i was just joshin

It still baffles me that out of everything shown for the cave updates, the diehard minmax sperg/autistic community finds a way to ruin everyone's fun because of the whole glowing squid fiasco.

oh boo-hoo brother you can't minmax your bee farms, shut the forget up.

It still baffles me that out of everything shown for the cave updates, the diehard minmax sperg/autistic community finds a way to ruin everyone's fun because of the whole glowing squid fiasco.

oh boo-hoo brother you can't minmax your bee farms, shut the forget up.
what the forget does the squid even do i didnt watch the handicapped redditor livestream

what the forget does the squid even do i didnt watch the handicapped redditor livestream
The same stuff the piss cow would have done.
Nothing.

same handicaps bitching are the same ones who voted goats

apparently the cow was going to have a unique interaction with bees or some bullstuff, idk the tards were triggered

i hope the glowsquid drops an item that can be used/crafted into a new light source tho

i hope the glowsquid drops an item that can be used/crafted into a new light source tho
Glow sacks that you can hang up that emit a dim turquoise light, or maybe carrying them on hand will emit a light

Sounds kinda neat actually, but i doubt it'll happen

this is why you let modders do the work  instead of relying on your fanbase making stuff decisions to add useless features (or maybe just dont let them loving vote at all and add the things in a single update?)

in my experience, letting all your players vote may seem like a good idea but usually ends up screwing you over

It would be trivial to just add the 3 loving mobs I really don't understand why they make us vote for which third of their job they have to do

yeah thats true, its not like the engineers they hired to work on mc are doing anything like optimization or such

what iuf they hadded       waspsj that kill ur bee lol

why cant these forgeters do anything with the billions they're sitting their fat asses on