minecraft CAVE UPDATE

Author Topic: minecraft CAVE UPDATE  (Read 13237 times)

they're sweeds, they're too busy choking on big fat gay meatballs

i see y'all talking about moobloom and glow squid but no one talking about the option that should've actually won

^ forget boring passive mobs

i want something interesting, and the chillager would've been fun ngl

why cant these forgeters do anything with the billions they're sitting their fat asses on
Because they’re Microsoft which means A.) They aren’t indie developers and B.) Microsoft ruins everything they touch

I’m not getting my hopes up for this cave update - I got my hopes up for the nether update and it absolutely sucked - I can’t walk into the nether without 10 quintillion magma cubes per chunk

Because they’re Microsoft which means A.) They aren’t indie developers and B.) Microsoft ruins everything they touch
You do realize how disorganized and inefficient the development was prior to Microsoft? Apart from the few updates that came out in the first couple years where the transition was happening and the team was getting adjusted to the new system, the updates that have happened under Microsoft supervision have been some of the best.

shame the update comes out next year
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 12:46:56 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

i bet 1 venezualen dollar that minecraft gets lootboxes in the next 5 years

shame the update comes out next year
for real there better be something loving breathtaking if they're spending this much time on it

they showed water in the caves moron (it takes ur breath away lol)

for real there better be something loving breathtaking if they're spending this much time on it
same gripe i have with terraria devs, except they don't even fix any of the game's problems (terraria devs not minecraft devs)

same gripe i have with terraria devs, except they don't even fix any of the game's problems (terraria devs not minecraft devs)
you have never played terraria be quiet

trog begging and pleading relogic to make 1.5 after it's been 23 years since 1.4.1