minecraft CAVE UPDATE

Author Topic: minecraft CAVE UPDATE  (Read 13255 times)

is this the part where we derail and talk non-stop about terraria

trog begging and pleading relogic to make 1.5 after it's been 23 years since 1.4.1
minecraft players when they finally get an update in 2 years that could have taken mod makers a month to make

The amount of work the devs do compared to a 12 year old with a stuffty copy of the deobfuscated code and java 5 is pathetic.
Vote for 1 mob my ass just make all 3.

mojang is kinda ZOGd up (Zionist Occupied)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 08:08:35 AM by maxxamillion »

I wish they would make copper tools i would do anything

I wish they would make copper tools i would do anything
would you throw away your sylveon bodypillow and delete your 6 terabyte furry research folder

i wish they made bplfrrrtatprppb doo doo fart stuff ass ore that does nothing beside piss me off when i need wires or plates or bronze

Apart from the few updates that came out in the first couple years where the transition was happening and the team was getting adjusted to the new system, the updates that have happened under Microsoft supervision have been some of the best.
theyve been pretty underwhelming

i wish they made bplfrrrtatprppb doo doo fart stuff ass ore that does nothing beside piss me off when i need wires or plates or bronze
yah this baffled me most when i heard about copper. internally i thought "wow they're finally actually adding in machines and stuff for basebuilding man. finally, microsoft made an actual, quality, upda- wait, nope, it's purely decorative."

minecraft's been in this weird spot for a while. they refuse to do anything groundbreaking in lieu of the autistic tubers who'll cry when it becomes even a bit difficult to play minecraft.

this is where i envy terraria because it's not afraid to push boundaries whereas minecraft has been stuck in baby mode for a decade now.

too bad that terraria is a pain in the ass when you beat wall of flesh :D

adding bronze tools is handicapped go back to terraria

minecraft should add dead dog meat and bronze tools