minecraft CAVE UPDATE

Author Topic: minecraft CAVE UPDATE  (Read 13232 times)

mc has enough tool tiers, iron is the perfect middleground between beginner tools and diamond / netherite. adding another toolset and buffing / nerfing it in ways will just forget everything up, thinking otherwise is just delusion
Notch was actually going to add an armor type between leather and chain called studded armor very early in the game's development

Notch was actually going to add an armor type between leather and chain called studded armor very early in the game's development
Leather armor is handicapped it takes me 10 times longer to get 24 leather than it does 24 iron.

Leather armor is handicapped it takes me 10 times longer to get 24 leather than it does 24 iron.
even in modded runs i usually just get the iron before even finding cows. unless, of course, i find cows near my base

this. leather being a difficult to get resource doesnt make sense when iron is so easy to obtain

maybe if getting iron involved a more difficult process (like needing multiblock structures like in industrial engineering) then leather would have a purpose as an armor tier

honestly they shoulda just added in something like tinkers construct (except, y'know, less complex). then there woulda been a use for early stuff even late game

this. leather being a difficult to get resource doesnt make sense when iron is so easy to obtain

maybe if getting iron involved a more difficult process (like needing multiblock structures like in industrial engineering) then leather would have a purpose as an armor tier
Make tinker's construct default and remove the normal furnace and blase furnace, only leave the campfire and smoker to cook food.

if they make tinkers construct default then i'll never play mc again, god i hate that mod, way overly complex

glad they never will lol, go play with that mod if u want ur game to be overly complicated and not vanilla

i do agree tho, leather armor is insanely useless and more effort to get compared to iron, but that doesn't mean iron is the issue, just means the lower tier armor, leather, is the issue. needs to be easier to craft or something, and yeah make iron a little more rare because it's as common as coal lol

if they make tinkers construct default then i'll never play mc again, god i hate that mod, way overly complex

glad they never will lol, go play with that mod if u want ur game to be overly complicated and not vanilla

i do agree tho, leather armor is insanely useless and more effort to get compared to iron, but that doesn't mean iron is the issue, just means the lower tier armor, leather, is the issue. needs to be easier to craft or something, and yeah make iron a little more rare because it's as common as coal lol
That mod is easy af, you just make a multiblock then smelt stuff inside

Xbox, record that.

you cant be this braindead

youre really not lmao its literally making the easiest structure then dragging stencils around and clicking

Go stick your wang in a hornet's nest.
Get your stuff together!
terrarinerds be like
That's what the kids call, "an epic fail."
That almost brings a tear to my eye.