minecraft CAVE UPDATE

Author Topic: minecraft CAVE UPDATE  (Read 13241 times)

Go stick your wang in a hornet's nest.Get your stuff together!That's what the kids call, "an epic fail."That almost brings a tear to my eye.
purse

btw i am mostly just stuffposting

i agree, iron is too easy and too powerful for how accessable it is, and leather anything is overly annoying to get since killing the animals that drop leather, stupidly enough, isn't a 100% chance like lol

however adding more complex crafting and tool creation systems would just annoy everyone outside of people who like the mod and have experience with it, it would just needlessly complicate the game instead of an easy fix that'd help alleviate the situation:

make leather a 100% chance drop on cows and horses and rabbits (bunny leather)
make leather armor a tad more defensive
make iron spawn less often, like bruh it's as common as coal, one cave trip and you're loaded
make iron armor a little less defensive and make chainmail a little more defensive (currently both are the same, just one is rarer, but can be found when caving / exploring, so making it a touch stronger would be a little incentive other than collection)

making copper have tool variants would just entirely bypass iron in that reguard because it'll be another tool / armor set that's better than stone and extremely common, we'd be back to where we started, nothing being solved and just made more issues

Iron is actually very difficult to stockpile late-game when you need it for hoppers and tracks (unless you build the autism iron farm that breaks every update) so lets not nerf that for the sake of forcing people into wearing stuff armor. Leather is always going to be awkwardly difficult/situational to acquire so the idea here shouldn't be to force you to acquire it early game, especially since smart players are just going to save it for books later

There's a mod that makes rotten flesh (completely useless) smeltable into leather. Kinda morbid but fixes two useless items at once

There's a mod that makes rotten flesh (completely useless) smeltable into leather. Kinda morbid but fixes two useless items at once
I FORGOT ABOUT THIS

yeah smelting flesh into leather should 100% be a thing added

inh2 when he actually needs to multiply 2 numbers together and compare traits instead of following a progression tier

tic is good cause its pretty straightforward and gives use to low tier items even lategame

tic is bad cause stuff like channels and moving liquids around is broke cause it results in losses rather than distributing the liquids properly. makes dealing with large amounts of metal ass.

I wish they would make copper armor because it would be cool if it could look like if there was blue on it with lowere durability

I wish they would make copper armor because it would be cool if it could look like if there was blue on it with lowere durability
then it would be completely useless

tic is good cause its pretty straightforward and gives use to low tier items even lategame

tic is bad cause stuff like channels and moving liquids around is broke cause it results in losses rather than distributing the liquids properly. makes dealing with large amounts of metal ass.
i mean, that's probably just a glitch, which doesn't factor into how well a game concept would function.

the thing i like most about tc is it rewards strategy and gives another cause for exploration. for example, i spent the time trying to find a desert (the closest being 1600 blocks away), and now i have a sword which damages enemies a ton whenever i block anything

They should make it so you dont cry in real life when your minecraft dogs die