minecraft CAVE UPDATE

Author Topic: minecraft CAVE UPDATE  (Read 13261 times)

1.5.2 with mods best mc

new cave generation and hostile mobs are the only good content here tbh. the new nether update blocks need to have their color saturation lowered or their brightness lowered or something because they look ridiculous. aesthetic updates are dumb. terraria 4ever.

terraria is stuff lol

terraria certainly is the stuff bro B)

imagine not actually adding content in your major updates o_o

terraria players pleading terraria devs to fix the countless bugs, add actually good modding support, give actual information to the game so you don't gotta be reading through 2000 wiki pages to calculate the damage of 1 wep, actually balance out the weapons and make the game fun, while terraria devs be like "LOLOLOLOL FURRY NPC FURRY NPC WOAH ALMOST COMPLETELY COSMETIC UPDATE WOAH NEW TOWN MUSIC THAT NOBODY WANTED HAHAHAHAHHA"

terraria players pleading terraria devs to fix the countless bugs, add actually good modding support, give actual information to the game so you don't gotta be reading through 2000 wiki pages to calculate the damage of 1 wep, actually balance out the weapons and make the game fun, while terraria devs be like "LOLOLOLOL FURRY NPC FURRY NPC WOAH ALMOST COMPLETELY COSMETIC UPDATE WOAH NEW TOWN MUSIC THAT NOBODY WANTED HAHAHAHAHHA"
what a baby

new cave generation and hostile mobs are the only good content here tbh. the new nether update blocks need to have their color saturation lowered or their brightness lowered or something because they look ridiculous. aesthetic updates are dumb. terraria 4ever.
based post

if anything mc is more buggy. the only thing youd need the terraria wiki for is for potions/potion materials and specific drops - weapon damage is already fully calculated for you ingame, and have more unique characteristics compared to minecraft which only has “melee or bow”

its got its fair share of problems but none of these are it

dont stuff talk a game youve never played lol

if anything mc is more buggy. the only thing youd need the terraria wiki for is for potions/potion materials and specific drops - weapon damage is already fully calculated for you ingame, and have more unique characteristics compared to minecraft which only has “melee or bow”

its got its fair share of problems but none of these are it

dont stuff talk a game youve never played lol
99% of the weps are gimmicky, the weapon text is chock full of hidden inaccuracies, exceptions, and quirks that basically make it a necessity to constantly use a wiki, and many of the weps are obsolete as the game is basically just "spam shurikens at eoc, spend 2 hours fishing for fish pick, get wep, kill skeletron, get the nights edge, yeet the wof, get hardmode stuff, sjlorp up the mechanical bosses, get stuff, ez plantera, ez golem, get end stuff, moonlord"

minecraft is good BECAUSE of its simplicity. you don't need 50028472 hours dumped into online wiki full of viruses and ads that is wrong half the time, but you can have fun building a large base or killing the ender dragon

also, lol i have like 200 something hours in terraria, both pc and xbox, some mods, and i'm not going to add more if i can help it

see if you said that id have agreed with you but instead you start off with factually wrong arguments lol

the games core issue is its insane amount of gimmicks and too much complexity, agreed. mc’s simplicity makes it a lot easier to get started/get into with little background.

would never have played terraria if i didnt have friends to introduce me to the content n stuff cause the sheer amount of it/phases you have to go through is intimidating

Cheese 'Autism Speaks' Pizza grossly oversimplifying games and trying his best people to provoke people for

no reason with a lousy opinion that absolutely no one asked for because he wants attention

My Face ( My Face When ) Cheesepizza is going to post a totally nonsensical reply to the above post or reply sarcastically to this one ( Epically ) because he has no idea how to read a room