Author Topic: MUSIC MEGATHREAD - RIP 2 a real one (and by that i mean  (Read 29464 times)

Post music you like in this thread. Share your favorite songs with your fellow man. Bonus points if they are longer than 6 minutes.

https://www.neverendingchartrendering.org/

Make your own and post it in this thread. If you don't, you are gay.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 12:14:46 AM by TlTO »

another chart another failed attempt of keeping frank ocean out my top row
some singles near the bottom

Tito listens to glass beach? *wheeze
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 06:51:10 PM by Unimproved »

im not really an album person and most of the songs i listen to nowadays are singles not albums so my chart isnt 100% indicative of my taste

i adore ariel pinks work so much. feels like heaven is another world

another chart another failed attempt of keeping frank ocean out my top row
some singles near the bottom
Tito listens to glass beach? *wheeze
you're listening to G O L F (G O L F) golf radiooooo

girl band & daughters mmm i love noise and yelling 😋
da I DON'T LIE or da LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA fo today

i don't actually listen to that much music, so i just scrounged up what i could out of spotify liked songs. recommendations appreciated.

i don't actually listen to that much music, so i just scrounged up what i could out of spotify liked songs. recommendations appreciated.

sounds about white

sounds about white
there it is, the 'your taste is white' comment. this stuff would be on the center of the card if we played topster bingo

if you like tribe called, try their older work like the low end theory and the anthology. i dig bonita applebum, try it.

there it is, the 'your taste is white' comment. this stuff would be on the center of the card if we played topster bingo
Cope

I know. Typical Tito! What a silly dude.