Author Topic: MUSIC MEGATHREAD - RIP 2 a real one (and by that i mean  (Read 29498 times)

i need to listen to more music please give me suggestions

(the more top-center it is, the better the album)

last dot fm
my last fm but TBH its not really accurate. also, yes, i do have 29 songs above 6 minutes in my giant playlist of songs i like

(the more top-center it is, the better the album)

last dot fm
my last fm but TBH its not really accurate. also, yes, i do have 29 songs above 6 minutes in my giant playlist of songs i like
tried radiohead before?

what genres do u like? based off of that epic Doors album Imma say you should listen to Piper at the Gates of Dawn and Meddle by Pink Floyd. Surrealistic Pillow by Jefferson Airplane is a great album too.

[img ]http://The prevailing theme in Click is to enjoy each day and put family first. The movie is convicting because, even without a remote, we make the same mistakes as Michael. When Michael skips scenes in his life, he goes on autoplay. This means his body is still present, but he gives minimal effort to interacting with others.[/img]
it was pretty alright but i couldnt shake the feeling that i was at my lesser talked about uncle's barbeque party. a bit too manufactured and really trying to capture that dad-rock vibe while not letting any room for error or earthy grain

tried radiohead before?
they have some good stuff here and there. keyword some

what genres do u like? based off of that epic Doors album Imma say you should listen to Piper at the Gates of Dawn and Meddle by Pink Floyd. Surrealistic Pillow by Jefferson Airplane is a great album too.
i would have to say my favorite genre is that very specific time in rock where people melded psychedelia and blues rock together while being too high off their minds to mix and produce for stuff. the freedom of experimentation mixed with the earthy soul of blues mixed together is beautiful; hence my favorite song is Jumpin Jack Flash. I've listened to pink floyd up to The Final Cut, and imo the syd years are really hit or miss. kinda wondering why they did so many tributes to syd when he was there for only like 2 albums and behind the scenes they didn't seem much friendly with each other. now, a dead band member that a band should do more tributes to is brian jones (but mick and keef arent ready for that conversation yet even though its been like half a decade...) surrealistic pillow is good and im surprised i didnt put it on the chart i prob forgot

i would have to say my favorite genre is that very specific time in rock where people melded psychedelia and blues rock together while being too high off their minds to mix and produce for stuff.
thats kinda the definition of jimi hendrix bro

RUSH - Moving Pictures
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia
Wolfmother - Wolfmother
Queens of the Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork

it was pretty alright but i couldnt shake the feeling that i was at my lesser talked about uncle's barbeque party. a bit too manufactured and really trying to capture that dad-rock vibe while not letting any room for error or earthy grain
hmm i see. i believe that can be attributed to the fact you may have listened to the click soundtrack and not tinnitus sanctus by edguy

I've listened to pink floyd up to The Final Cut, and imo the syd years are really hit or miss. kinda wondering why they did so many tributes to syd when he was there for only like 2 albums and behind the scenes they didn't seem much friendly with each other.
they were close friends before syd began his acid craze

Uhh... Goopie? You forgot this one.

i am not listening to ni :cookie: ger pink i dont care how many diamond studded tanks they got or bottles full of henny i am not sitting down and listening through an entire album of ni :cookie: ger pink

i am not listening to ni :cookie: ger pink i dont care how many diamond studded tanks they got or bottles full of henny i am not sitting down and listening through an entire album of ni :cookie: ger pink
thats not what it says over here..