Author Topic: MUSIC MEGATHREAD - RIP 2 a real one (and by that i mean  (Read 29494 times)

anyone notice the guy in die hard that looks exactly like huey lewis

anyone notice the guy in die hard that looks exactly like huey lewis
i noticed that as well

your terrible attempts at irony do not mask your taste
run back to the vinesauce stream before i pummel you

imn so sorry that i enjoy whaht you dont enjoy and i should be hung for it
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 05:46:47 PM by Potatoh »

imn so sorry that i enjoy whaht you dont enjoy and i should be hung for it
grow a spine

i tried changing the size ig i dont know the bbcode, this is just all the stuff that I can fit in here that has given off a significant impression.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 07:48:57 PM by Manchurro »

>hemispheres but no 2112

grow a spine

if hthats all you can come up with maybbe you shouldl go back to stuffing that stuff slit you call a mouth with titos rooster like its your mommas titty

if hthats all you can come up with maybbe you shouldl go back to stuffing that stuff slit you call a mouth with titos rooster like its your mommas titty
hey man i get that this bizarre way of typing is your new thing but with how desperately you're trying to defend yourself i cant shake the image of you sobbing into your keyboard as you type every one of these sad ass posts

mny attembt apt a gimmuck (no pewsownality)

yeahhj man heheheh........ insult their typingn and dodge the issue at hand thatll really get under their skin

yeahhj man heheheh........ insult their typingn and dodge the issue at hand thatll really get under their skin
we have clearly already gotten under your skin. this is nothing but projection.
please stop replying you are embarrassing yourself

we have clearly already gotten under your skin. this is nothing but projection.
please stop replying you are embarrassing yourself
please ddo insist that you dodge the response i gave to your loony because yoiu cant construct a proper logical counter arguement

please ddo insist that you dodge the response i gave to your loony because yoiu cant construct a proper logical counter arguement
you have made no argument and you still have no taste in music. Goodbye.

you have made no argument and you still have no taste in music. Goodbye.
wher you goin?