Author Topic: MUSIC MEGATHREAD - RIP 2 a real one (and by that i mean  (Read 29486 times)

you have made no argument and you still have no taste in music. Goodbye.
so whaht you are implying is that you can only infer irony from this statement
imn so sorry that i enjoy whaht you dont enjoy and i should be hung for it
and nothing more

That is a concession not an argument

wher you goin?
i went to get a glass of water. i am back now.
so whaht you are implying is that you can only infer irony from this statementand nothing more
i'm sorry, is it my problem that your music taste was made fun of?

i'm sorry, is it my problem that your music taste was made fun of?
to an extent ddue to your constant promotion of such behavior

to an extent ddue to your constant promotion of such behavior
well the fact that it got so under your skin is entirely on you. that's what you get for taking this website seriously, that is unless you're going through that phase where you claim you don't (you do)

well the fact that it got so under your skin is entirely on you.
it did not gjet under my skin and you are intentionally repeating it as to appear as if i am and denying it
that's what you get for taking this website seriously, that is unless you're going through that phase where you claim you don't (you do)
andn why exactly are you taking this website seriously either what happened to the whole thing where you were gonna forget off from blockland
why do yoiu even care this much about blockland is someone paying you to give a stuff

it did not gjet under my skin and you are intentionally repeating it as to appear as if i am and denying it

:cookieMonster:
i cantn believe im getting cancelled by funny epic people on lego forum
imn so sorry that i enjoy whaht you dont enjoy and i should be hung for it
if hthats all you can come up with maybbe you shouldl go back to stuffing that stuff slit you call a mouth with titos rooster like its your mommas titty

yeahhj man heheheh........ insult their typingn and dodge the issue at hand thatll really get under their skin
see: projection

andn why exactly are you taking this website seriously either what happened to the whole thing where you were gonna forget off from blockland
why do yoiu even care this much about blockland is someone paying you to give a stuff
guess i changed my mind
no but in all seriousness the only reason i'm entertaining you at all right now is because you're entertaining me. it's a mutual exchange, don't get so worked up about it.

no but in all seriousness the only reason i'm entertaining you at all right now is because you're entertaining me. it's a mutual exchange, don't get so worked up about it.
fair enough

>hemispheres but no 2112
theres too many good rush albums, I chose to prioritize all the albums that immediately came to mind. hemispheres was rush at their technical peak though, so it belongs here.

lol anyway gloryhammer is awesome
Gloryhammer invited me backstage one time so I walked there after the show and i caught them larping with tinfoil claymores

I got invited to the Gloryhammer back stage show one time and they started raping a 12 year old malaysian boy WTF