Author Topic: a killer is outside your house.  (Read 3292 times)

you have exactly 30 seconds before they break the window nearest to you and attempt to murder you with a sharp knife and a glock. what do you do?

i walk outside while i call the police number as i am in the middle of a city and can probably summon a cop before the murderer has my window and room door open, which i closed and locked as i left.
also i wave at the murderer

they have a gun, hootaloo.

You just wait till the enter your home and shoot them.

they have a gun, hootaloo.
but i have 30 seconds right? otherwise im just dead i'm right next to my window he could glock snipe me from across my yard

You just wait till the enter your home and shoot them.
this is why americans suck at answering hypotheticals, us europeans dont have guns so best i could do is wack the perp with a skateboard
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 08:57:43 AM by Unimproved »

but i have 30 seconds right?
i mean, the 30 seconds is just the time it takes to break into the nearest window. if there's nothing preventing him from seeing you directly he could just pop you.
otherwise im just dead i'm right next to my window he could glock snipe me from across my yard
he's a deranged murderer, not an assassin, and he's breaking into your house. he'll only gun you down if you run to a place where he can't take his time with you, such as outside your house, or if it's dangerous to get close to you.
this is why americans suck at answering hypotheticals, us europeans dont have guns so best i could do is wack the perp with a skateboard
sucks to be europoor. maybe keep a steel bat or something in your house next time.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 09:04:33 AM by Unova2 »

A grab a beer bottle and smash it against the table and STAB IT in his face and he goes EGGGHHGGGHGHHH and HES BLEEDING EVERYWHERE and he has GLASS in his eyes.

Oh sorry, my bad.
No since we have to give European answers, I'd just roll over and die I guess.

sucks to be europoor. maybe keep a steel bat or something in your house next time.
i dnt see a difference between a steel bat and a skateboard. ntm i have a oneroom so i have kitchen knives here.

guess ill just open the window and start yeeting knives until he whips the stupid pistol

I'd just roll over and die I guess.
oh maybe its just that americans give uncreative answers then ;p

oh maybe its just that americans give uncreative answers then ;p
I mean it's a cut and dry situation, not much I can reply with, I'm not gonna call the cops because they wouldn't come in time and I know he already has hostile intentions. If he enters my home and is clearly a threat I am well within my rights to drop him where he stands.

bash him over the skull with a nord keyboard

3rd world stuffhole: Hard to say. I used to wonder about this in Australia. The min. police response time there is like 15 minutes so I guess I prepare them to find my corpse. 30 seconds probably is enough to get a cooking knife from downstairs (I have now committed a crime in most Eurostuff nations and Australia), since invader has a gun I'm not taking it outside, probably going to have to hide somewhere in my home, and hope I can overpower someone who is undoubtedly high on drugs with element of surprise if discovered. Get raped, die

Free country: EZ DUBS, acquire staged shotgun, get behind mattress, ID target, ambush, remove garbage from gene pool

Free country: EZ DUBS, acquire staged shotgun, get behind mattress, ID target, ambush, remove garbage from gene pool
SMOD Tactical

ok new answer

i walk out my room and start a grease fire in a pan, as the kitchen is right outside my room. i simply wait there heating up the oil, when the door opens i splash the oil and maybe even fire if i get enough time on the perp. i also then yeet the pan.

europoor victory, thanks better call saul you were a good show

edit:

also I could tell you right now: it doesnt take a chemist to make a bootleg bomb if you have lighter refill tubes. I also have a lighter in my pocket right now and a bottle of spray deodorant next to me. go nuts, who needs a glock.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 10:20:59 AM by Unimproved »