a killer is outside your house.

Author Topic: a killer is outside your house.  (Read 3289 times)

I’ll get my hammer I keep in my room then I’ll jump out the window and land on their head and keep hitting then because I’m so rich

ok new answer

i walk out my room and start a grease fire in a pan, as the kitchen is right outside my room. i simply wait there heating up the oil, when the door opens i splash the oil and maybe even fire if i get enough time on the perp. i also then yeet the pan.

europoor victory, thanks better call saul you were a good show
this is assuming you have enough time to heat oil to a temperature where it's able to catch fire, and also assuming the dude isn't on drugs or something and won't simply get angry and blast you. otherwise good strategy, would allow you to get some hits off with the pan

also I could tell you right now: it doesnt take a chemist to make a bootleg bomb if you have lighter refill tubes. I also have a lighter in my pocket right now and a bottle of spray deodorant next to me. go nuts, who needs a glock.
flamethrowers rely on spraying flaming liquids that go far while still on fire. by using a flammable aerosol and a lighter you're basically just making a bigger flame, and your opponent isn't a wild dog so they'll just pop you a few times in the arm and carry on with whatever they want to do with you. also, chemists know how to make and detonate bombs safely, so you'll most likely just make a dud or start a fire in your house and nothing else

the killer has a gun meaning he can just shoot you through the goddamn window, breaking both the window and you in the process

this is assuming you have enough time to heat oil to a temperature where it's able to catch fire, and also assuming the dude isn't on drugs or something and won't simply get angry and blast you. otherwise good strategy, would allow you to get some hits off with the pan
flamethrowers rely on spraying flaming liquids that go far while still on fire. by using a flammable aerosol and a lighter you're basically just making a bigger flame, and your opponent isn't a wild dog so they'll just pop you a few times in the arm and carry on with whatever they want to do with you. also, chemists know how to make and detonate bombs safely, so you'll most likely just make a dud or start a fire in your house and nothing else
there is an empty winebottle next to my trashcan at my desk, theres a rag and papertowel thing on my desk because im snotty, there are lighter refuel cans on the plank above my head. dont underestimate my insanity, if the worst happens and i molotov my room at least the bad guy will not be able to enter and i can leave safely

too late he discovers that the true killer is waiting for him inside the house. all he needs is a reason to come out

off myself first, take that loser

probably actually just jump the fence to the neighbors house after sneaking outside.

I live in the middle of the woods, it's maybe a 5 minute walk to the nearest house, more if I take the road. Police wouldn't make it here in time so probably get one of the old antique swords I inherited a while back and play Zoro for the half minute before I'm shot to death.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 12:36:57 PM by Justanaverageguy »

I have a gun next to my bed and computer

i run into my parents room and smash the gun cabinet open and grab the shotgun, load it while running to the utility room on the opposite side of my house, and stand with the loaded shotgun aimed at the only entrance waiting for the guy to show his face.

i run into my parents room and smash the gun cabinet open and grab the shotgun, load it while running to the utility room on the opposite side of my house, and stand with the loaded shotgun aimed at the only entrance waiting for the guy to show his face.
It's always the loving shotguns I swear

It's always the loving shotguns I swear
i mean i can grab the ak-47 in there but i dont think he has any loaded magazines, plus he has a single barrel shotgun which is easy af to load since it's literally 1 barrel
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 09:28:37 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

he has a single barrel shotgun which is easy af to load since it's literally 1 barrel

That sounds like the biggest waste of money. You can get a cheap pump action (that holds more than 1 round!) for $200.