Author Topic: a killer is outside your house.  (Read 3403 times)

Don't use a $50 Turkish shotgun and you won't break it with anything above birdshot. I honestly have not heard any sort of critical failures spawning from overpressured ammo from even the most bizarre companies. Shotguns are literally designed to take a beating. I have put maybe 5,000 2.75" - 3" high pressure loads through my semi-auto and I haven't received any failures.
If shot hundreds of handicap rounds through both an 870 Wingmaster manufactured in 2009 and a random pawnshop find H&R Single shot and the 870s bolt face started to crack while the single shot is still shooting random bullstuff to this day

Rustington's quality control is """spectacular""", so thats no surprise. Their heat treatment issues and finishes are never to spec. Sounds about right.

I actually use the high velocity stuff in my semi, because I like to play in a lot of skeet competitions. Its literally flawless with the wear points being where'd you expect.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 10:24:45 PM by Sheepocalypse »

Kill a pusillanimous individual brother with an AK!

Rustington's quality control is """spectacular""", so thats no surprise. Their heat treatment issues and finishes are never to spec. Sounds about right.

I actually use the high velocity stuff in my semi, because I like to play in a lot of skeet competitions. Its literally flawless with the wear points being where'd you expect.

I'm glad I never had to pay for those shotguns, I only own an Ithaca M37 now and it has yet to break shooting 3" magnum loads.
I love that shotgun, I want the skeet ranges to open back up again

I don't condone nor condemn shooting on unapproved property, but I will say that these are under $10.

this thread really turned into two nerds arguing about guns huh

everything you post means nothing

Don't ruin my fun

hypotheticals with americans go like

guys what is that orange thing

its a hand held clay pigeon thrower probably

its a hand held clay pigeon thrower probably
It's actually an assault nut scratcher so honor students can itch their nuts while shooting up the local pre-school.
They're banned in 62 of the 50 states.