Author Topic: Found this on r/ARG  (Read 981 times)

Looks like a cicada copycat to me

Lower the brightness for some sort of link, too lazy to do anything else.

Seems legit...

edit: also if you arrange AACERS by the numbers above them it spells CAESAR (must be a caesar cipher O___O)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 10:03:44 PM by TableSalt »

Seems legit...

Lmao wtf

Maybe the stuff on the left has something to do with it. Unless the creator was just like "Hehe, edgy random number brr 3301"

edit: also if you arrange AACERS by the numbers above them it spells CAESAR (must be a caesar cipher O___O)
noedit: link becomes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdH44eH3OusXZbaAob7vb1Q
edit: i am now legally disallowed from continuing with this arg. goodbye.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 10:08:57 PM by TableSalt »

ohh you found this pic on r/ARG that was just uploaded 2 minutes before you made this forum topic. COOL DUDE. im gonna ask night mind to cover this epic online webseries
lay off the leaves.

THIS. THREAD. NOW. UNDER. DIONYSUS. COMMAND

ohh you found this pic on r/ARG that was just uploaded 2 minutes before you made this forum topic. COOL DUDE. im gonna ask night mind to cover this epic online webseries
lay off the leaves.

Totally tubular broskii

Dunno what the numerical strings are decoded as, the video said updates soon, so I assume it'll be hinted at later.

EDIT: Or if the person who made this also hid stuff in the video, I'd also check the audio since something appears to be playing in reverse in the background. Again, too lazy.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 10:19:11 PM by bloody jumper »

Wait. Enhance that image

No... it couldn't be

Anyone else see this when they enhance the image?

lay off the leaves.
as soon as i made this post this picture appeared on my screen accompanied by mysterious string of text im so sorry for doubting u

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvU GpBaEVLelEjcGh1aV8xRVRHWDVfb3 preTBwUktNTHJOWjhGNkVQamREMjQ 3blBJaUt6aw==

By God... Somebody get the president on the line. He's gonna wanna see this...