Rest in peace Zack "Jiggy" Brewer...

Author Topic: Rest in peace Zack "Jiggy" Brewer...  (Read 3205 times)

Today, a bunch of freinds recieved some heart shattering news, concerning jiggy.

Honestly im still speechless, a life can be gone just like that and you wont even know. Thats life man..

Rest easy G you will be missed

gimmie some backstory on this guy i dont know who he is but man im sorry for your loss or something

gimmie some backstory on this guy i dont know who he is but man im sorry for your loss or something
His name on BL was Jiggy, I just posted this here because he played BL a lot and im just informing people on the news to those who may remember who he is.
Some may remember him as some guy who DDosed servers and hung with the nigerian cunts or at one point forum Self Deleted.

Yea he seemed like a bad guy on the outside but he was cool when you got to know him tbh.

shot? as in Self Delete? or murder? thats kinda forgeted he was just found in the woods dead

damn. i remember the times we used to talk and play games together, he was always really loving cool on the outside and had this nice deep voice that i cant get out my head. he was also really manipulative and narcissistic. the last conclusion i came to when i spoke to him was that he was a brooding self-centered psychopath. i dont exactly remember what he did to offend me so much but i clearly remember him being on the list of people i most hate. i only hope for the sake of his friends and family that i'm wrong or that he went through some sort of positive personality change before his death.

i really want to be wrong about him and believe that he was good person but just his very name brings me back to some time of repressed rage and confusion. i remember him opening up to me and i bought him some steam game as a token of friendship and then he went on this extremely degrading rant about how i was worthless or something and i was projecting my insecurity on him. he then went on to basically harass me at every turn for months and i would ignore him for the entire time until he faded out of existence, figuratively and literally. its actually upsetting me that he never apologized and now he's loving dead and i can't tell whether i feel good or bad. but either way he's gone and i have to at least respect him for trying to be a good friend. i wish he was still alive because there's a lot i'd like to tell him, maybe play one last game or something and let go of my anger and see the good in him one last time. i genuinely miss him
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 03:31:05 PM by PhantOS »

i landed a nutty awp shot on him while he was trying to hang himself in the woods like a pusillanimous individual
#owned #quickscoped

Why is this in general? Anyway it’s no surprise that a drug addict would be found dead in the woods. GOOD RIDDANCE!

Why is this in general? Anyway it’s no surprise that a drug addict would be found dead in the woods. GOOD RIDDANCE!

Seek help

was he also known as Zack the Zapper or was that a different guy

was he also known as Zack the Zapper or was that a different guy
very different person

i landed a nutty awp shot on him while he was trying to hang himself in the woods like a pusillanimous individual
#owned #quickscoped
you literally cannot hit anything in counter strike that is a lie (Lol!)

you literally cannot hit anything in counter strike that is a lie (Lol!)
yo don't you have a tekken game to get bodied in or something

yo don't you have a tekken game to get bodied in or something
bro i literally bodied edd 10 times in a row LOL.

Me in the waiting room with Jiggy's traumatized family after their failure shermhead son was transported to the hospital with 12 gunshot wounds, 3 of which landed in the neck. Cause of death: exsanguination