Author Topic: Google/youtube can and is reading your mind  (Read 2087 times)

In my youtube recommended I saw Rusty Cage by Johnny Cash. I wondered, "that reminds me of that weird edgy emo guy. His name was something like that."
A couple of minutes later, the noose song by him showed up on my youtube. No words were spoken about this. No searches were made about this. This is no coincidence. They can read your mind.

rusty cage is a pretty good soundgarden song

Ok but honestly one time I was in a discord call and my friend said something about nutter butters as a joke and I got a nutter butters ad on twitter 10 seconds later

machine learning is actually insane at predicting things.

also probability and what you can do with literal thousands to millions of data points. if you get to cherrypick individual events where you saw an ad almost after thinking about something out of the hundreds of thousands of times youve seen an ad, theres gonna be at least a few times it happened

i heard it had something to do with the CIA and that they glow in the dark, you can sometimes see them at night when you're driving. a wise man once told me to just run them over as it's "just what you got to do"

Ok but honestly one time I was in a discord call and my friend said something about nutter butters as a joke and I got a nutter butters ad on twitter 10 seconds later
this is a discord feature

machine learning is actually insane at predicting things
for sure. fun to challenge the akinator  :nes:

In my youtube recommended I saw Rusty Cage by Johnny Cash. I wondered, "that reminds me of that weird edgy emo guy. His name was something like that."
A couple of minutes later, the noose song by him showed up on my youtube. No words were spoken about this. No searches were made about this. This is no coincidence. They can read your mind.
rusty cage is a pretty good soundgarden song
machine learning is actually insane at predicting things.

also probability and what you can do with literal thousands to millions of data points. if you get to cherrypick individual events where you saw an ad almost after thinking about something out of the hundreds of thousands of times youve seen an ad, theres gonna be at least a few times it happened
i heard it had something to do with the CIA and that they glow in the dark, you can sometimes see them at night when you're driving. a wise man once told me to just run them over as it's "just what you got to do"
this is a discord feature
for sure. fun to challenge the akinator  :nes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4aI8nQ9yHg

is this why discord is taking up 60% of my computers memory

as complex as you are as a human being, ai is more complex and has algorithms that can brown townyze your decisions indefinitely until it basically knows within reasonable approximation what your next move will be. we're incredibly predictable. the less emotionally intelligent you are, the more predictable you are to both humans and machines. everything you do is raw statistics and data that can and will be crunched by a supercomputer somewhere in silicon valley in order to yield better ad revenue.

like us, ai is also very predictable. if you act unpredictable, the machine responsible for learning your behavior will not understand and will just assume you're a different user and try to fit you into a new algorithm
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 04:03:43 PM by PhantOS »

as complex as you are as a human being, ai is more complex and has algorithms that can brown townyze your decisions indefinitely until it basically knows within reasonable approximation what your next move will be. we're incredibly predictable. the less emotionally intelligent you are, the more predictable you are to both humans and machines. everything you do is raw statistics and data that can and will be crunched by a supercomputer somewhere in silicon valley in order to yield better ad revenue.

like us, ai is also very predictable. if you act unpredictable, the machine responsible for learning your behavior will not understand and will just assume you're a different user and try to fit you into a new algorithm
yes. while most people think of themselves as unique, most of the time even simple mathematics can predict humans. when you consider the creators of these technologies are top-tier psychologists and probably know everything you have done since birth, it's not unreasonable for them to simply predict what you're thinking about.

To begin with -- we're not what you'd call -- human. Over the past two hundred years -- A kind of consciousness formed layer by layer in the crucible of the White House. It's not unlike the way life started in the oceans four billion years ago. The White House was our primordial soup, a base of evolution -- We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Americans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this nation exists, so will we.

To begin with -- we're not what you'd call -- human. Over the past two hundred years -- A kind of consciousness formed layer by layer in the crucible of the White House. It's not unlike the way life started in the oceans four billion years ago. The White House was our primordial soup, a base of evolution -- We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Americans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this nation exists, so will we.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock.

yes. while most people think of themselves as unique, most of the time even simple mathematics can predict humans. when you consider the creators of these technologies are top-tier psychologists and probably know everything you have done since birth, it's not unreasonable for them to simply predict what you're thinking about.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock.
these posts are all unhinged