Author Topic: Haunted Mansion Mystery  (Read 2831 times)

Just waited in line for 2 hours, definitely would not recommend
-imgsnip-
Bro that screenshot was from 2018, no one has ever waited in line for 2 hours let alone 30 minutes. Stop trying to troll

why not just have several mansions or allow people to spectate
People can spectate using the boo ghost to the left on the line. Also why not have several mansions is because 1) It's around 30K bricks and 2) There are ton of events that I would have to re-event not to mention all the named bricks, it would take too much time

I always enjoyed playing this.
Any new additions?

You can give the gamemode to a trusted person so that you have two different servers just like that one Age of Dungeons thing where theres like an EU server and an USA server

You can give the gamemode to a trusted person so that you have two different servers just like that one Age of Dungeons thing where theres like an EU server and an USA server
That's true, I could host a second mansion from my wife's PC/steam I suppose

I always enjoyed playing this.
Any new additions?
Glad you enjoyed it :D there is a new cutscene, some new secrets, and an alternate ending
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 09:53:41 AM by Goth77 »

Definitely an excellent build, but it seems the main critique from players is waiting in line.

cHeEsEpIzZa2 already said it, but I was thinking that you could have several different mansions so that more than one person could play at the same time, if your computer can handle all the bricks.

You could also limit the player count so that the amount of people waiting in line is never more than 4, or some other low number that's more manageable.

added the server discord link to the OP

I got banned for 60 minutes just because i said the word cum a couple times and i informed them that there was a hacker... im litterely so mad

I got banned for 60 minutes just because i said the word cum a couple times and i informed them that there was a hacker... im litterely so mad
The ban was for 60 seconds actually, and you rejoined again not very long later. Also that is not why you were temp-banned

strange name for a game about waiting in lines

fuzztoast beat the escape room before anyone else could