Author Topic: cHeEsEpIzZa2 DESPERATELY wants you to think he knows what he's talking about  (Read 12901 times)

hi conan can you mind telling me what school he went to :D

AIDAN BOWMAN'S FLORIDA HOME DETECTED
MOVING IN TO ENGAGE

damn thought that was one of those "we won't share your name" things, i did that like 3 years ago and i was handicapped back then

state i don't give a stuff about tho
i made the same mistake back in like 2011, its kinda stuffty that they dont say its displayed on your profile lmao

i made the same mistake back in like 2011, its kinda stuffty that they dont say its displayed on your profile lmao
does he not stare at his steam profile for more than 2 seconds

does he not stare at his steam profile for more than 2 seconds
i mean it's kinda useless looking there since all the information is easily accesible elsewhere, plus it's small enough that your eyes pass over it

still do you not loving look where your name is that isn't on like school work

no, i have never given my address to steam, the blockland forums, or any other online service. the most i have given is my state. whatever conan did, it was not via "public information"
Hey genius, you cant buy games without inserting your address
Either your a sick pirate or have rich friends

Guys stop bullying Cheese pizza, I agree with him, he is not in the wrong!!!!! You are all cyber bullying him, do'nt worry cheese pizza, I have got your back!

AIDAN BOWMAN'S FLORIDA HOME DETECTED
MOVING IN TO ENGAGE

Enact PRIME DIRECTIVE 452-9 codename "Grapple Knifer"
1. Spawn
2. B Line To Military Base
3. Acquire fighter jet
4. Engage COWARD protocol (fly under the map and occasionally pop out to sidewinder)
5. Get shot down after 45 minutes of belabored breathing into your $10 laptop microphone
6. Complain about whatever shot you down and demand it be patched out of the game
Repeat indefinitely

a) who the forget plays minecraft without a texture pack
b) loving this exists???? use it?????

Guys stop bullying Cheese pizza, I agree with him, he is not in the wrong!!!!! You are all cyber bullying him, do'nt worry cheese pizza, I have got your back!
nvm full permission to assblast me online
a) who the forget plays minecraft without a texture pack
b) loving this exists???? use it?????

fair, but they coulda worked on other stuff

fair, but they coulda worked on other stuff
The old pack is called programmer art, since it was art created by programmers.
This means the new art was not amde by programmers. It was made by artists. Meaning that the artists could not have spent their time programming instead.
Because they're not programmers.
They're artists.

wait stuff what when

i definitely would not have done this in the past 2 years what the forget
i took the past half hour to dig into this - i was wrong about it being posted on the forums here, but you did reveal it publicly.

what you did was post a math paper in bcc during your short stay there prior to being permamuted, with the school you go to visible on the paper. I just crosschecked it with the post in this topic which identifies which college you're dual enrolling at and its one of the listed schools under Private Schools.

i took the liberty to delete the pic of your math paper off of bcc since i know some toxic forumers have access to it and would absolutely dox you. you were using it to try to argue that you can understand statistics/statistics isnt that hard cause you know how to do number base changes (eg base 10 to base 2), radix stuff, and a pi calculation formula.

be more careful if you really dont want your personal information getting out there.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 02:05:51 PM by Conan »

also forget digging through your old posts, its like giving yourself a condensed aneurysm. you even tried to justify leaving up fuzztoast's potential address up cause "oh well its just public".
do you seriously have to redact fuzz's address some dude posted his ip already its a quick search lamof
with that argument i could just put all the data you've publicly revealed in the post i just made and say "well you posted it and its just a quick search in the right places lamof" and you'd be forgeted forever cause nobody can take down my post.