cHeEsEpIzZa2 DESPERATELY wants you to think he knows what he's talking about

Author Topic: cHeEsEpIzZa2 DESPERATELY wants you to think he knows what he's talking about  (Read 12872 times)

« Last Edit: Today at 02:05:51 PM by Conan »

i took the liberty to delete the pic of your math paper off of bcc since i know some toxic forumers have access to it and would absolutely dox you.

be more careful if you really dont want your personal information getting out there.
oh stuff i forgot that, thanks

also forget digging through your old posts, its like giving yourself a condensed aneurysm. you even tried to justify leaving up fuzztoast's potential address up cause "oh well its just public".with that argument i could just put all the data you've publicly revealed in the post i just made and say "well you posted it and its just a quick search in the right places lamof" and you'd be forgeted forever cause nobody can take down my post.
ngl that was really loving stupid of me

Phew. Glad the Blockland Content Creators are looking out for cHeEsEpIzZa2. Faith in humanity, RESTORED!

Also... https://archive.is/XZCrf
i think it goes to show that you're a terrible human being for posting this information after it was removed and they were educated on why it's a bad thing.

i think it goes to show that you're a terrible human being for posting this information after it was removed and they were educated on why it's a bad thing.
It’s a link from the OP

Note that it takes a minimum of 2 (two) clicks to get to the link i just posted you loving moron

One if you are not a blocklander

for what reason did you repost it then?