you are being chased by 30 clones of yourself.

Author Topic: you are being chased by 30 clones of yourself.  (Read 2483 times)

as the title says, you are being pursued by 30 evil clones of yourself, with your exact memories and thought process as of this minute, incapable of horny. their only desire is to kill you, and if they can't do that, they will try to ruin your life in other ways. where do you hide, and what weapons do you use to dispatch of your clones

ok chris, are they tiny too?

incapable of horny. their only desire is to kill you
Dont threaten me with a good time

if they're incapable of horny then they're pretty trash clones

i tell them to calm down and we can have a big pizza party. they all agree and stop their assault to have a slice. little did they realize the pizaz was venomous. they all die and i win (like a boss)

i basically just gain 30 internet haters

if they're incapable of horny then they're pretty trash clones
devoid of testosterone or any other emasculating hormones. pretty gaping hole in your question. they’re basically walking corpses

they still have love horomones, it's just that they don't respond at all to any romantic or loveual advances so you can't forget your own clones

I run into the room where my wife is, all the evil clones stop dead in their tracks. only the original would be so daringly brave

you can attempt to forget your clones with great resistance.

because these clones lack any masculine hormones say by some miracle of god you knock one up. who gets custody of the clone baby?

if they can't find you they'd probably try to claim child support from you since their goal is to ruin your life

i would kill them with a gun and i would hide on the 4th story of my house also i would use the dead body of my clones to block the door also furniture