Author Topic: A script for akimbo'ing weapons with commands?  (Read 2063 times)

A command that would put an item in your off-hand (which can be used with right click) that lets you use two items at once (like a gun and a bow) until you put away your tools

Does it exist?

I think the guy that made tourble in terrorist town made this

I think the guy that made tourble in terrorist town made this

me?
i did make an akimboanything mod (doesnt use commands tho)
it's very, VERY janky

also i didnt make ttt
unless ur talking about someone else idk

me?
i did make an akimboanything mod (doesnt use commands tho)
it's very, VERY janky

also i didnt make ttt
unless ur talking about someone else idk
If your ganna make me look like a idiot at least put the download link

whenever an item datablock is created, its told within that datablock which node it needs to be mounted to, and cannot be attached to any other part of the body.

to make something like this you'd have to make a duplicate of every weapon to mount to the left hand. but then you'd also have to edit the state system for that weapon so it either fires right after you fire the right hand gun, or fires with the jet key.

if either weapon used right click it would break lol

The only way to make this work somewhat OK is to mount a bot to the player that's offset to the left and give that bot the same weapon.

such a mod would be near useless, few weapons only rely on left click and not right click or light key or what have you, and chances are the mod eould probably break when attempting to akimbo those that do. couldn't perform a check of course, you'd have to put in serious work to parse every addon beforehand and there'd probably be some way around it