Left and Right Paradigm - Ron Paul facebook censorship

Author Topic: Left and Right Paradigm - Ron Paul facebook censorship  (Read 5809 times)

guys heres how Annoying Orange can still win

Imagine living in europe where this is normal
someone please get me out of here

I'll bring yo uto Canada where it's even worse

This is the argument used against strikes. Do you put the blame on the people protesting about some injustice committed upon them or blame the people who have driven them to protest like this?

jimmy kimmel so funny!!1!111!!1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-MHKiZdx_Y
damn i didnt have "jimmy kimmel is cia satanic mind control because he made a satire skit about pandemic prevention" on my bingo card

damn i didnt have "jimmy kimmel is cia satanic mind control because he made a satire skit about pandemic prevention" on my bingo card
your words not mine. it's kinda forgeted up he would have a "satire skit" of a little girl being murdered by a fauci puppet for speaking against the globalist agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6gm5rCu8Ks

"the daily beast" not hard to see why they call it that
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 12:28:22 PM by Goth77 »

"the daily beast" not hard to see why they call it that
i cant believe this place is free

« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 12:33:53 PM by Goth77 »

i dont understand what those videos are trying to prove

goth you're 27 years old you're supposed to grow out of the 'i believe and regurgitate everything i hear on youtube' phase when you're 16/17

YouTube is not a reliable news source.

YouTube is not a reliable news source.
obviously - but does that mean the video is fake? Furthermore, why do actual 'news' companies even bother publishing videos to youtube then

goth you're 27 years old you're supposed to grow out of the 'i believe and regurgitate everything i hear on youtube' phase when you're 16/17
except I don't do that? I've posted different videos from the same few channels that I find interesting, deceptive, or otherwise just plain odd