a health bar mod

Author Topic: a health bar mod  (Read 7106 times)

i got bored and made a customizable health bar mod

post is outdated -- check last page for latest version
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 04:12:19 PM by adel »

why did you add height=50 tags to the images to scale them up by like 2 pixels giving them moiré artifacts

why did you add height=50 tags to the images to scale them up by like 2 pixels giving them moiré artifacts
????????? what nvm my iq 0
idk bro,/

It'd be cool if you could make something that allows you to see your own avatar on your hud next to your health. That and something like this for bots would be neat, especially for boss fights. I'm just throwing ideas out the window.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 01:51:04 PM by Gautier00 »

It'd be cool if you could make something that allows you to see your own avatar on your hud next to your health. That and something like this for bots would be neat, especially for boss fights. I'm just throwing ideas out the window.

https://i.imgur.com/3kWbLBX.png

i have absolutely no idea how i could make an avatar show up next to the health bar but i like the idea of having a second health bar for bosses
i'll try making that

i have absolutely no idea how i could make an avatar show up next to the health bar
I can see if I can find something that exists already cause I know it is doable.

i have absolutely no idea how i could make an avatar show up next to the health bar but i like the idea of having a second health bar for bosses
i'll try making that
blockland glass does this https://github.com/BlocklandGlass/BlocklandGlass/blob/c832d23d51ec0149b0f7fb6d50ab2a9a57d30dbb/client/GlassLive.cs#L1276

yeah but then everyone who joins the server would have to download the gui.

its already required for the normal healthbar anyway

why? this could easily be a bottom print instead of making everyone download the gui

wait is this a client mod?

yeah but then everyone who joins the server would have to download the gui.
I mean, my friends already need to download stuff to join mine, so it isn't like this matters all that much.

why? this could easily be a bottom print instead of making everyone download the gui

wait is this a client mod?

at the moment this doesn't check if any clients actually have the mod
next version, i'll make it so clients without the mod installed get a bottomprint instead
also i'll add the boss health thing gautier suggested (although this will have to be limited to the client mod since the health bar quickly fills up the bottomprint's character limit)

working on the boss health thing

also readded bottomprint support

nice

next version will support clients without the mod on