Author Topic: de_dust2  (Read 4926 times)

put them all in the dl

Yeah i know my brickpacks but idk which ones I did or didn't use
honestly it's up to whoever downloads the save to figure out what the bricks are, that's why I posted that link. wherever you're missing bricks in a save it tells you the datablock name in the console and people can just easily search for it on the website.

honestly it's up to whoever downloads the save to figure out what the bricks are, that's why I posted that link. wherever you're missing bricks in a save it tells you the datablock name in the console and people can just easily search for it on the website.

Gotcha. I'll probably upload the bls soon then. But also Ashley and I are probably hosting the map later tonight if you wanna see it

Gotcha. I'll probably upload the bls soon then. But also Ashley and I are probably hosting the map later tonight if you wanna see it
awesome. though It'd be nice if you posted the prints that go along with the map

awesome. though It'd be nice if you posted the prints that go along with the map

Yeah I'd include the brick packs and prints

insane quality, goddamn. the giant print is extra cool too.

Looks great! Amazing work! But why must we be confined to just looking at and wishing we were there? C'mon man, lemme ha'dat save file fam!

Looks great! Amazing work! But why must we be confined to just looking at and wishing we were there? C'mon man, lemme ha'dat save file fam!

Ash and I are probably hosting later tonight if you wanna come see/download the build in person. Pass will be 0006

Ash and I are currently hosting a counter-strike game with this map and we just made it public! It's just in alpha tho, so it may be buggy.

holy stuff, This is amazing thank you!