Made part of ACM City out of Legos, plus some BL avatars.

Author Topic: Made part of ACM City out of Legos, plus some BL avatars.  (Read 5242 times)

I wanted legos for my birthday, but I didn't know what set I wanted, and eventually I got the idea to make my own in LDD and just order the parts off Pick-A-Brick. I decided to make a default blockland save for nostalgia's sake. I looked them over and settled on the Gazebo section of ACM city, since it was on a 64x64 baseplate, and I already owned 4 32x32 lego plates. This is a mostly-accurate recreation, but a few things are different. The roof of the gazebo, for one. I had to improvise because Pick-a-Brick didn't have the exact ramp pieces needed, iirc. The benches are also 6 studs long instead of 8 (that was just my mistake in LDD, which I didn't realize until I had ordered the parts).

Pics:

I also made the blockland ingame avatars of some of my friends out of legos and put them in the build. I couldn't do everyone I wanted though, since some people have really specialized avatars and thus were hard and expensive to make irl. For the ones I chose to do though, I think I did well enough:

From left to right:
Lordician, Bomb Kirby (he just has the default avatar), Madman (not an actual person but I saw the red head on bricklink and thought it would be funny to make), GR8DAYSETH, Carbon Zypher, Me, Tophat, Aware, Pecon, and Redconer (I think he switches between a guy in red chainmail armor and an orange juicebox thing with peglegs, so I made the latter). I also made Armyunit and Hanhan13 but I didn't put them in this picture. They were in the gazebo and I didn't want to have to remove the roof to put them back in after taking them out for the picture.

Redconer and Carbon Zypher enjoying a walk.

Bombkirby and his irl cat Squeaky

Madman destroying a lamp post

Armyunit and Hanhan13. Army's the blue guy and Han is the red and pink girl.

Lordician just chilling I guess. Wasn't sure where else to put him lol.

GR8DAYSETH, sitting on a bench that's 2 studs shorter than it is in blockland. Oops.

Aware making spammy fire bricks and Pecon getting annoyed at him for it. All while Tophat sits AFK.

A final image of the gazebo.

Thanks to A-master for making ACM city in 2008.

build the entirety of acm city in irl lego

or some other default bl save

i'd like to make more in the future. Unsure which ones tho. The demo house would be really easy lol

do demo house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bonus points if u make a jeep and a fake vehicle spawner out of tiles

only if u want tho :^)

this stuff is epic

im in ur house now time to spam bricks on ur carpet >:)
this is really neat u did a good job! maybe u could also make the tower from beta city or the one in afghanistan dm
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 07:54:16 PM by gr8dayseth »

Blockomaniac playing RTB IRL

im in ur house now time to spam bricks on ur carpet >:)
this is really neat u did a good job! maybe u could also make the tower from beta city or the one in afghanistan dm
too much work and too expensive :(

thanks tho, everyone

epic

now make mr block's slides

how epic do you feel having a default blockland save built in real life legos

I'd probably sit on the gazebo steps, yeah.
Just watching the chaos unfold.

Nice build!

I've always wanted to see a blockland save recreated with real lego bricks. It's cool that you created avatar minifigs as well.

I really must say, this recreation of the park section in ACM City is pretty based.

thanks again everyone.
how epic do you feel having a default blockland save built in real life legos
It's neat. I'm glad this portion of ACM city worked out so well lol. I'd like to make more default stuff but im not sure which ones.