Annoying Orange TEAM IN COURT: 1 "WIN." 32 LOSSES. MASTER MATTHEW IN COMA.

Author Topic: Annoying Orange TEAM IN COURT: 1 "WIN." 32 LOSSES. MASTER MATTHEW IN COMA.  (Read 8695 times)

violating a human's right over their body somehow warrants violating a human's right to life
I've had people who are close to me have their bodies violated by other people, and I would have no problem if they suddenly and painfully stopped living one day. I don't care if that makes me a bad person.

"But mister, I was only meeting for a hamburger and a McChild McFlurry!"

Shut up. Sit down. Prop your mouth against the barrel of the Boomsling and fire. Thank you for participating in this extermination.
i have less issue with you vehemently hating child enthusiasts than genuine curiosity if you hate anything else nearly as much. it was an honest question not some sort of underhanded child enthusiasm is ok post.
Child molestation
id classify that under child enthusiasm as well, but i can see why youd make the distinction. i was kinda hoping for an answer not related to children and child enthusiasm though since its abundantly clear you hate child enthusiasm already.

you realize of those 32... 29 aren't from the Annoying Orange Campaign, right?

Some of that is from local GOP and some of that is from random people.

But please, remain ignorant. The salty backlash when this is over will be worth it.

Georgia certified their results today after the hand recount and Biden is still leading by over 13,000 votes, meaning he officially won Georgia. Cope harder.

Georgia certified their results today after the hand recount and Biden is still leading by over 13,000 votes, meaning he officially won Georgia. Cope harder.
I think I see what's happening here. The entire reason you made this thread was in order to troll master matthew because your previous strategy of reposting memes from a twitter account RUN BY A PE󠀡DOPH󠀡ILE seemed to blow up in your face. You've never manipulated people less intelligent than you and it shows.

but how come russian collusion wasn't thrown out?

give me the child enthusiasts. i will vore them.

give me the child enthusiasts. i will vore them.

You are what you eat.

Everyone in this thread is secretly a creep.

That in mind, I think that child enthusiasts that haven't harassed/raped children should be encouraged to get therapy, since it would result with less kids being raped.
Of course ones that have acted on their urges need to be locked up, shot, etc.

I don't think that threatening creeps with instant death would get them to actually seek help.

It's our job to "encourage" people not to have love with children and kill them
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 12:49:14 PM by Crook »

When a child enthusiast says "Jump" you have to say "Do you want fries with that" or they will rape kids... they can't help it guys we have to save them!

EDIT: Ah. He's European. That explains it.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 01:01:52 PM by Crook »

That in mind, I think that child enthusiasts that haven't harassed/raped children should be encouraged to get therapy, since it would result with less kids being raped.

I don't think that threatening creeps with instant death would get them to actually seek help.

brothertron... What are you doing?

What even is creep therapy anyway do you pay like $200 hourly to hear "Hey maybe don't forget kids"

I could do that for free with nothing but a tire and like 10 gallons of gasoline