Author Topic: Clowns be DDosing servers again  (Read 12424 times)

I was hosting Oxy's Trouble In Terrorist Town when after I kicked Oxy for free killing twice, a ton of people joined and then...

this is what happened in sequential order:
1. Blockland was at like 3 FPS internet connection was A-OK
2. I quit blockland and restarted the server only to have my internet start lagging and then it stopped after like 5 minutes.  This could be because I have been having internet issues for the past couple of weeks as my apartment is upgrading the internet
3. Internet was EXTREMELY slow and it was fixed after I quit blockland and reconnected to my wifi.

Possible Culprits

NOTE: These culprits are based solely on who I REMEMBER joining during that period of time after Oxy was kicked:
1. john wick: claims to be some "secret agent/alt" of Oxy's and claimed he went to go "spy" on my server because i rightfully kicked oxy
2. Oxy: This all started to happen after I kicked him for the second time.  Also, when my game went to 3 FPS (see 1.) he came in and spammed the chat
3. Spartan 101: Joined and left before this started happening both when my game went to 3 FPS and when internet went poop
4. Blox Mulder: Acted weird then left instantly, joined when game went to 3 FPS
5. Gentle Spy: possible suspect but unlikely

WHOEVER DID IT YALL BETTER FESS UP OR ELSE

ANOTHER POSSIBLE CULPRIT I THINK I FORGOT:
6. failbros2: Joined acted like a normal blocklander and then left.  He seems sus though tbh

ANOTHER POSSIBLE CULPRIT I THINK I FORGOT:
7. Gunny: Joined acted similar to failbros then left.  I'm starting to think this might have been a group effort

john wick is a john kost orbiter of course it was him lol

literally all of them you mentioned have never ddosed, wanted to ddos, or even give two forgets about ddosing

but yea i was in gunny's server and it got ddosed D:

2. Oxy: This all started to happen after I kicked him for the second time.  Also, when my game went to 3 FPS (see 1.) he came in and spammed the chat

How could you...

gunny's server died,  gentle spy's too apparently?

5. Gentle Spy: possible suspect but unlikely
lmao.
also, my server just got ddos'd as well

1. john wick: claims to be some "secret agent/alt" of Oxy's and claimed he went to go "spy" on my server because i rightfully kicked oxy

when did he claim to be an alt of mine??

when did he claim to be an alt of mine??
in glass chat don't have evidence because I had to restart game...

**UPDATE**
Insiders have given info on the suspect, this is an artists rendition of said suspect.  Please be on the lookout

in glass chat don't have evidence because I had to restart game...

where's any mention of an alt of mine

so this is the collective brain power of rallypack orbiters.. perplexing.

where's any mention of an alt of mine

In this case, I am using / to denote "or".  Logically, this means that he is a secret agent OR an alt.  If either one is true this statement is logically correct.  You confirmed it was.....

This seems suspicious