Author Topic: TWITTER MEGATHREAD  (Read 7729 times)

You sure got me there
That one post thats clearly a joke is concrete proof I diddle kids
actual smoothbrain
If you use Instagram past 18 you are a predator

If you use Instagram past 18 you are a predator
This is the point where im not sure if you're trolling or if you're just genuinely handicapped
Good job

This is the point where im not sure if you're trolling or if you're just genuinely handicapped
Good job
Log off of my forum creep freak

You sure got me there
That one post thats clearly a joke is concrete proof I diddle kids
actual smoothbrain
Good job
I like how you can tell when you've actually nailed someone for something because they instantly drop the ironic facade they've been cultivating for months and go on the defensive

this thread is literally like grown adults obsessively peering at a middle school rec yard and laughing at how awkward the kids are, yall are weird asf

I like how you can tell when you've actually nailed someone for something because they instantly drop the ironic facade they've been cultivating for months and go on the defensive
Ironic facade? :^)

Ironic facade? :^)
so let me get this straight, in order to protect your pride you decided to tell everyone you're a ped󠀡ophile because your only other option would be to admit that you got owned?
Alright then, ped󠀡ophile.

so let me get this straight, in order to protect your pride you decided to tell everyone you're a ped󠀡ophile
what
Alright then, ped󠀡ophile.
Imagine unironically thinking i like kids and using that screenshot from 2016, thats clearly a joke, as proof
This level of condensed stupidity truly shows this is a twitter megathread.

Go bully some kids lole

Imagine unironically thinking i like kids and using that screenshot from 2016, thats clearly a joke, as proof
no no no you dont understand i was just being ironic for 4 years straight! i was just joking when i said i wanted links to child research i was just joking when i said i wanted to have love with kids!
pie crust did this exact same stuff with his persona and his posts advocating for ped󠀡ophilia and beastiality, but he wasn't emotionally vulnerable enough to get that mixed up with his personal life. he wasn't so desperate for validation from strangers on the internet that he got r9cuted

making fun of minors....... wow
have u forgotten where we are right now?

yeah dude "I go to the dark web and download child research" wow that's really funny bro... especially when you constantly use irony as a coping mechanism to hide real aspects of your personality that you don't like

no no no you dont understand i was just being ironic for 4 years straight!
Yes, and?
i was just joking when i said i wanted links to child research i was just joking when i said i wanted to have love with kids!
I never said that you smoothbrain
he wasn't so desperate for validation from strangers on the internet that he got r9cuted
Yes, and?
yeah dude "I go to the dark web and download child research" wow that's really funny bro... especially when you constantly use irony as a coping mechanism to hide real aspects of your personality that you don't like
Yes, and?
I think its hilarious

ok so Yes and you're a a pe󠀡dophile.
You should admit your situation. There would be more dignity in it.