Author Topic: TWITTER MEGATHREAD  (Read 7730 times)

ok so Yes and you're a a pe󠀡dophile.
You should admit your situation. There would be more dignity in it.
Except im not xd
You should admit youre flat out wrong and stop ignoring my attempts at comedy so it wouldn't hurt your ego. There would be more dignity in :^)))

this dude really turned into a child enthusiast by being cucked by his ex and some creeplord

Heartbreak has that effect on some people dude could've hit the gym instead he started hitting that cheese pizza courtesy of Epstein Int'l

why are there profiles of minors on this page
minors shouldnt be using twitter

You should admit youre flat out wrong and stop ignoring my attempts at comedy so it wouldn't hurt your ego.
A flat out non-sequitur. Reminder not to pump your brain full of chemicals because child enthusiasts on discord said it would solve your 'depression'

espio is a case of AGP, they have made themselves trans in an attempt to satisfy their special interest of being a woman instead of actually being a woman because it is simply too difficult to act like a functional human being and instead they decided to engorge in said special interest by changing their body permanently, and it is the AGP degenerates who cause the stereotype of the 41% and child predation given they cant keep their richard in their pants (quite literally). The blf is a scientists wet dream for it has amplified such autism to extreme levels.

I'm not actually a child molesting child enthusiast that takes hormones so I can dress up as a girl and go into womens bathrooms and touch little girls lmao

espio you're incredibly stupid for responding to them. nothing would have changed if you just didn't bother doing it and no one's perception of you would have been altered. that being said do smth productive instead of posting candid crossdressing pictures of yourself on a lego forum

I'm not actually a child molesting child enthusiast that takes hormones so I can dress up as a girl and go into womens bathrooms and touch little girls lmao
I dont take hormones since im not trans you smoothbrain
espio you're incredibly stupid for responding to them. nothing would have changed if you just didn't bother doing it and no one's perception of you would have been altered. that being said do smth productive instead of posting candid crossdressing pictures of yourself on a lego forum
I do this out of spite. This feeds me
Nothing gets my rooster hard like some losers wasting their time on a lego forum giving me their negative attention and trying to bring me down

I do this out of spite. This feeds me
Nothing gets my rooster hard like some losers wasting their time on a lego forum giving me their negative attention and trying to bring me down
That's odd, I could have sworn you admitted to doing it solely for the validation from strangers on the blockland forum about 9 hours ago.

Nothing gets my rooster hard like having love with children and killing them
???????????