TWITTER MEGATHREAD

Author Topic: TWITTER MEGATHREAD  (Read 7733 times)

degenerate

I didn't read this because I know it's going to be more braindead handicapation. As I already said, you are bitchmoaning about two different thought processes. The reason why you can't comprehend that is because you might just be stupid. It's not my fault. Don't chimp out at me over it.

What did he mean by this

Do you think stick-on tits makes that picture less degenerate
Gay

I'm not the one posing in a polly pocket dress

breaking news: grown men angry at another grown man wearing a dress because it makes them question their loveuality.

This what gun happen to u if u look at too much hentai
#warned

This what gun happen to u if u look at too much hentai
#warned
This but unironically

breaking news: grown men angry at another grown man wearing a dress because it makes them question their loveuality.

It's always amusing how many people try to apply female logic to gay friends and troony weirdos

"If this bothers you it's because you like it"

No, it's because I want him burned at the stake for his degenerate behavior

It's always amusing how many people try to apply female logic to gay friends and troony weirdos

wimp

i really think deus ex gets his ass beat daily at this point LMFAO

you are literally upset because another man is wearing women's clothes. upon seeing espio wearing a dress, you have to conciously block the part of your brain that says "me see pretty lady, get boaner" so you do not deem yourself homoloveual. but even upon needing to do so, you are upset. ladies and gentlemen: what zero pusillanimous individual does to a mf'er

i diagnose you with gay

You probably get more feelings in your head from this than he does when he finishes.

prety incredible that the concept of stick-on tits go by these ppl. also the reason why we get away with photoshopping photos without anyone notic ing either

You never "get away" with photoshopping your garbage photos.  It's just not worth the time pointing out since every brain damaged zoomer with insecurity problems uses some stuffty filter on Instagram to mask what they really look like.