TWITTER MEGATHREAD

Author Topic: TWITTER MEGATHREAD  (Read 7964 times)

Standing on the edge of the crater Like the prophets once said And the ashes are all cold now No more bullets and the embers are dead Whispers in the air tell the tales Of the brothers gone Desolation, devastation What a mess we made, when it all went wrong Watching from the edge of the circus For the games to begin Gladiators draw their swords Form their ranks for armageddon I'm nuclear I'm wild I'm breaking up inside A heart of broken glass Defiled Deep inside The abandoned child Standing on the edge of the underworld Looking at the abyss And I'm hoping for some miracle To breakout to escape from all this Whispers in the air tell the tales Of a life that's gone Desolation, devastation What a mess we made, when it all went wrong I'm nuclear I'm wild I'm breaking up inside A heart of broken glass Defiled Deep inside The abandoned child I'm nuclear I'm wild I'm breaking up inside A heart of broken glass Defiled Deep inside The abandoned child Deep inside The abandoned child

forget around and fight out, drumpftards

forget around my in my ass is provably what he was actually leaning to say

well he's handing over his rifle before I am so

He better turn in that air rifle, non-18s can't be owning such assault rifles like that.

D. Sparrow just retweeted this