TWICE’s Tzuyu And Mina Reveal Why They Don’t Talk Much

Author Topic: TWICE’s Tzuyu And Mina Reveal Why They Don’t Talk Much  (Read 952 times)

Since all groups have so many members with different personalities, it’s only natural for some of them to be a bit more introverted than others. In TWICE, there’s no mistaking that Tzuyu and Mina are those members.
Although fans love their quiet personalities, the girls revealed why they’re so reserved during their last appearance on the variety show Radio Star.
At one point, Mina recalled a moment where a fan had voiced their desire to hear her speak more. “Right, because I don’t speak much. When I was on a radio show, someone wrote, ‘I want to hear Mina’s voice.’”
That was the perfect opening for Nayeon to step in and clear up the misunderstanding. In Mina’s case, Nayeon revealed that she spoke more than people thought.
Making them all laugh, Nayeon shared that Mina spoke so softly that they could barely make out what she says. “Mina speaks, but we can’t hear her well.” The situation was different for Tzuyu.
In the same way that she rarely showed affection, Nayeon admitted that their maknae mostly kept her thoughts to herself. “Tzuyu really doesn’t talk.”
Even Tzuyu couldn’t deny it, also sharing that she’s at her quietest when filming for TV. “Well, I talk… But, I don’t talk much on TV shows.”
Mina and Tzuyu may be the quietest members, but that doesn’t stop them from adding to the lovely chaos that is sometimes TWICE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bccI83lw-74
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:41:50 PM by TlTO »

Have love with children and kill them

I'm Peter Grwrfin and this is love with children. love. love with children and kill them

I'm Peter Grwrfin and this is love with children. love. love with children and kill them

EDIT: Sorry. That was uncalled for and I'll prevent it from happening in the future.

EDIT: Sorry. That was uncalled for and I'll prevent it from happening in the future.
Do you really think you're funny mocking me like this? You honestly think to yourself that anything that comes out of that thick skull of yours is hilarious and worth posting
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:55:02 PM by RADICAL_PROBLEM_USERINCEL »

Tzuyu doesn't talk much because her mouth is always full of my glop viper, but only on days that her breath does not stink of Korean cuisine (boiled domestic house cat)

« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:54:29 PM by b00by_GENERATOR »