Filipe1020's New Add-Ons - Gravel and Cobra Released! (Page 5)

Poll

Keep uploading both on Glass and BL Online or just one?

Only BL Online, more convinient and faster updates (my choice)
7 (12.5%)
Only Glass, but it takes much longer for add-ons and updates to release
4 (7.1%)
Keep Both
45 (80.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Filipe1020's New Add-Ons - Gravel and Cobra Released! (Page 5)  (Read 31129 times)

I updated all of my cars available here, some of them received more details and tweaks like the Carrera which now has a more detailed interior and the Stuttgart badge, but most importantly they now all uses the engine sounds support! Bear in mind that if you downloaded them in Blockland Glass it will take some time for the update to be approved, but in Blockland Online it's instant and already available!

true gamers remember og hydric sounds

The new Abraham Deluxe is released! Commissioned by my friend Corpora1Bird, it includes a cabrio and undercover variants too.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 11:44:57 AM by Filipe »

The Charger Mk2 also got released everyone! Including a Police and Daytona variants, enjoy!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 05:27:20 PM by Filipe »

The Fujiwan Shogun is released everyone!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 01:24:26 AM by Filipe »

shogun? more like, venom mk2

shogun? more like, venom mk2
The reason it's not called Venom is because the very first version of that car was based on the Nissan Silvia which is this one that I made back in 2012, if I ever bring that name back, it will be based on that model instead.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 04:10:55 PM by Filipe »

The reason it's not called Venom is because the very first version of that car was based on the Nissan Silvia which is this one that I made back in 2012, if I ever bring that name back, it will be based on that model instead.
[img width=800 ]https://puu.sh/HA2Yc/e7d1895ee1.png[/img]
[img width=800 ]https://puu.sh/HA2Ye/e6993d6982.png[/img]
o interesting didn't know that

Another new car released everyone! The Aires Modena based on the DeTomaso Pantera, commissioned by Mickey, enjoy!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 12:41:58 AM by Filipe »

The endurance racing Stuttgart Streiter is finally released everyone! It was commissioned by Mickey, enjoy!

The endurance racing Stuttgart Streiter is finally released everyone! It was commissioned by Mickey, enjoy!
I'm surprised that people still commission cars on this game. Which begs the question, will all these add-ons be ported onto Brickadia?

I'm surprised that people still commission cars on this game. Which begs the question, will all these add-ons be ported onto Brickadia?
I'm sure that Brickadia will have buildable vehicles instead of 3D modelled ones so no I don't plan on porting these models over, but we have to wait and see, it's too early to tell.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 11:08:35 AM by Filipe »

I'm sure that Brickadia will have buildable vehicles instead of 3D modelled ones so no.
Really depends on how they'll truly implement the system. Hell if it's buildable vehicles, there could be a lot of potentials since there are a few good vehicle screenshots in the discord.