Poll

Keep uploading both on Glass and BL Online or just one?

Only BL Online, more convinient and faster updates (my choice)
7 (12.5%)
Only Glass, but it takes much longer for add-ons and updates to release
4 (7.1%)
Keep Both
45 (80.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Filipe1020's New Add-Ons - Gravel and Cobra Released! (Page 5)  (Read 31148 times)

I'm loving the cars Filipe! Keep it up!

The Dalton Bronx is released everyone! And not only that, most the cars in this topic received an update to support horns! Thanks Nighthawk for providing the script, next time you boot up the game you'll be notified to update the cars.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 09:28:12 PM by Filipe »

The Avant Voiture, the french sedan commissioned by Corpora1Bird is now released! It also includes a wagon, police and Dakar variants, enjoy!

Glad to see my Voiture. :)
(also bump)

« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 02:33:31 PM by Filipe »

Nice! Glad to see the Fujiwan Ronin too. Does it come with a slappable race driver?

The Cabrera and the update for the Tutto are finally released! Available on Blockland Online and soon to be approved on Glass, enjoy!

Ayoo, Been awhile since I've been back to Blockland. I came back a year or two ago when I saw that 60's formula 1 car made. After seeing that it reminded me of Grand Prix Legends.

Thanks for adding the Pantera. Back then, my grandfather was the talk of the town when he bought one and modified it for racing. Car was crashed several times but each time he modified it more to the point it was essentially a Pantera body sitting on a custom chassis, with loose bits of the dashboard and the blinkers to keep it barely street legal. Sadly, he spun out one last time and completely totaled the car. Frame twisted to all git out, body panels practically ripped off. Crash was harder than he expected. Retired from racing but the geezer still builds frames and sometimes sells complete car kits.

Ayoo, Been awhile since I've been back to Blockland. I came back a year or two ago when I saw that 60's formula 1 car made. After seeing that it reminded me of Grand Prix Legends.

Thanks for adding the Pantera. Back then, my grandfather was the talk of the town when he bought one and modified it for racing. Car was crashed several times but each time he modified it more to the point it was essentially a Pantera body sitting on a custom chassis, with loose bits of the dashboard and the blinkers to keep it barely street legal. Sadly, he spun out one last time and completely totaled the car. Frame twisted to all git out, body panels practically ripped off. Crash was harder than he expected. Retired from racing but the geezer still builds frames and sometimes sells complete car kits.
I would love to see pictures of that Pantera if you have them, and you're welcome man, this is a very special car indeed.

Three new cars just got released everyone! They should also be available on Glass soon, the Fujiwan Ronin, based on the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI and commissioned by Lemon Tart, Bordeaux Escargot Mk2 based on the Citroen 2CV and the Enforcer, based on the Hummer H2 and commissioned by Mr.Annoying, enjoy!

The new vehicles look brilliant as always

The new cars are approved on Glass now!