I watched all of breaking bad front to back

Author Topic: I watched all of breaking bad front to back  (Read 2279 times)

filtered
i watched a 3 hour 1970s documentary about this guy from lancashire who demolishes industrial revolution-era factory chimneys by hand with a hammer and even that was more watchable

alternate title: breaking bad memes became popular so i watched the entire show in 2 weeks so i could be in on the joke

alternate title: breaking bad memes became popular so i watched the entire show in 2 weeks so i could be in on the joke
I swear to god this was posted right BEFORE they came back, no joke

forget marie
Yes but also no.
Yeah, she's annoying, but by comparison probably the most sane of the primary inner-characters

Breaking Bad ruined every show for me because I haven't found anything to rival it. A 12 year old show.

Home improvement

Yes but also no.
Yeah, she's annoying, but by comparison probably the most sane of the primary inner-characters
the show does a dastardly good job at making her the villain but if you actually look at it from the broke single wife perspective most of her actions and reactions are pretty rational. she does tweak hard tho sometimes

Home improvement

It's so wierd to be in agreement with Tony, but yes, home improvement is great.

Breaking Bad definitely deserved all the hype that it got. Acting was great, Bryan Cranston being my favorite. Season 2 was awful, season 3 was mostly bad.