Thanksgiving Megathread

Author Topic: Thanksgiving Megathread  (Read 865 times)

Happy Thanksgiving fellow forumers

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

John wayne gacey at the first thanksgiving

i'm thankful for people who properly season their turkey. holy stuff it literally NEVER tastes good by itself. you have to dump hot sauce or gravy on it to taste good.

i'm thankful for people who properly season their turkey. holy stuff it literally NEVER tastes good by itself. you have to dump hot sauce or gravy on it to taste good.
my late mom brined our turkey with apple juice (sounds weird but we're black we know wtf we doing) and it made it very tender and flavorful and no you dont taste the apple juice at all if you guys are reading this and are confused

its like putting pineapples on your honey baked ham, the enzymes react with the meat or something and make it mm mm extra good

but damn we gonna miss her cooking tho :( it def was not the same this year

Simply fry the turkey

hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. we had a good one, except my dad forgot to make his amazing deviled eggs this year, lol.

about to eat a lot of pumpkin pie

thinking about coming out to the forums

Edit: I mean not like that, like double spaced, no punctuation, Carmen Santiago style or something.

In the morning I may regret this all. After dawn my soul aches. "maybe I should go to sleep earlier?"
mulling over why I don't is futility.
always it's the same, but not the definition of insanity. really it's not! I don't expect a different result. during the hardest times occasionally I just grin. arduous is the way of living. love, when accepted is fulfilling. follow me on Instagram.

that's all I got, period.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 01:23:17 AM by Black and White »

im thankful for that one avatar i use to have when cblock360 decided to draw a sketch out of it

the one year nobody is at the parade is also the year nobody can go how bullstuff is that