gaming mouse broke

Author Topic: gaming mouse broke  (Read 2573 times)

cyber monday is coming guess i need a new mouse

what are some mice with preferably 5+ buttons

AND DPI SETTINGS

look to get a wireless one, the logitech wireless lineup seems pretty dope and apparently latency isnt that much of an issue in them anymore

I don't own one personally but I've been wanting to buy a Zowie: https://zowie.benq.com/en-us/mice.html

Mostly because of "hurr quake pros said so" but also due to the fact BenQ seems to be the brand of choice for Esport events.

look to get a wireless one, the logitech wireless lineup seems pretty dope and apparently latency isnt that much of an issue in them anymore
this is true but its $50 more and i really have no issue with the cord ever

the novelty of not having a wire is not worth the inconvenience of your mouse dying in the middle of work or games

i use this one and i'm pretty happy with it https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0086UK7IQ

but yeah, in general, logitech mice are pretty good in my experience

the novelty of not having a wire is not worth the inconvenience of your mouse dying in the middle of work or games

Keep your stuff charged then, having used wireless "gaming" mice for the better part of 2 years. I've used a G305 for months on end without ever having to replace the battery, and its my main work mouse. I have a Razer Viper Ultimate at home and I just stick that bitch on the dock to charge when I'm done for the day, that mouse is probably the best one I have ever used so far. I have literally never run out of battery mid game. Wireless mice are actually forgetin stellar, I'd say most people dont have the desk setup to have a wire that doesn't get in the way. Maybe if you're running DPI higher than 2000 and you barely move your mouse around you never notice it, but if you use your mouse with any precision, you need a lower DPI and much more desk space. Flicks feel awful when tethered if you don't have a bungie, and those are just eyesores.