Whamageddon 2020 - Over! Did you win?

Author Topic: Whamageddon 2020 - Over! Did you win?  (Read 6879 times)

welcome to remix russian roulette!
if you're gonna lose, lose with a purpose

the rules are simple: there are five links to awesome remixes of wham - last christmas below, one link directly to the original. you don't know which of these six links is the real one. its time to pit your curiosity against yourself. if you cheat by checking through a quote or hovering, you lose.

will you put your stake in whamageddon on the line to listen to 5 truly unique and original remixes? will you put your stake in whamageddon on me, your trustworthy host, who could've easily made ALL of the links bring you to the original last christmas? or will you wait until christmas eve to load the gun...

think long and hard before you pull the trigger- listen to every song knowing that it might be your last

[Link|1)
[Llnk|2]
[Link|3)
[Link|4)
[Linkl5)
[Link|6)

have fun. if you held off until january and you're reading this again, merry christmas and good job, you won.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 10:10:35 PM by PhantOS »

keep in mind that anyone who reveals information about the links would've already lost, and they might try to get you to lose too! trust nobody, its your finger on the trigger, not theirs. but keep in mind that i have also lost ;)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 12:38:34 AM by PhantOS »

to keep people on their toes edit the post as the days go by

Quote from: Trogtor on December 19, 2018, 10:23:10 PM

this was still the best part about last time
this one is loving good ngl

i'll spin the barrel every few hours to keep things interesting

aw jeez oh poop I want to pull the trigger gang

forget it, i'm going to post the link to the song. this is not a joke.

click here to instantly lose

(i'm still good my sound was muted)

not today motherforgeter

Are there any other anime like this? a friend got me to watch it and it's one of my favorite shows now.

Edit: wrong thread sorry.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 12:05:09 AM by Black and White »

lost because someone sent me a low quality crank that soulja boy mp3 so i turned up the volume to hear it but then it faded into last christmas

lost because someone sent me a low quality crank that soulja boy mp3 so i turned up the volume to hear it but then it faded into last christmas
LOL that's a sick way to go

one more week gamers. those who are still surviving, can we make it?

i just remembered to bump the thread and trog has already done the work for me wtf

alright this post was just dumb
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 01:28:59 AM by Frequency »

Are there any other anime like this? a friend got me to watch it and it's one of my favorite shows now.

Edit: wrong thread sorry.
nonsense, feel free to share ur anime opinions with us

it played on the radio, so i lost :(((((