Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 71420 times)

Postan in epic CP thread to own the newcigarettes

Are you going to arrive at a point soon are you just going to keep schlanging this cope
Nah, I'll probably take another hiatus and stop browsing for a long time, just like I have been. I really shouldn't have even fed the troll, but I did, and I don't know what i expected.

Life is complex, people even more so, and typing this is useless.

Nah, I'll probably take another hiatus and stop browsing for a long time, just like I have been. I really shouldn't have even fed the troll, but I did, and I don't know what i expected.

You sure trolled me bro...

#msg10056584: The failest post to ever fail

Requesting a welfare check on Aeonara... (S)he hasn't made a tweet since the last thread

You are right, though absolutely no one is obsessed with development to the point where we want to defend CP. Unfortunately, the only time I get to hear about this is when the stuff hits the fan. I woke up today with Discord exploding, it's not a good time to read that something not so dissimilar to last time is happening again.

I have no qualms against anyone here, but I think it should be fairly obvious I don't hang around the forums anymore. Please, if you do get wind of something like this, CONTACT ME: Discord or Steam. If not me, a moderator. I think anyone else can vouch I will get things escalated if they are very serious. It may not seem like it, but we do care. I care at least.

We don't have a lot of time to dedicate on this project for the time being (work and school), and none of us were prepared to deal with what happened today. I know you don't like Brickadia, and that is fine. That shouldn't discredit your (or anyone's) opinion about how we run things, the direction of the project, or how we handled things. It's not easy, and I never thought I'd have to deal with ANYTHING like this, ever. We don't want people who do this on our game or near it.
I think absolutely that it's good you came and spoke your piece instead of remaining complicit. I wish you and your game all the best, man.

maybe if you guys just took this seriously instead of creating a smear campaign for a video game in development they would actually address the issue. literally not a single one of you is actually concerned for the safety of a potential victim and instead just get high off of cancel culture.
Not for lack of trying. Zeblote was given direct proof in private over a month ago and no action was taken, forgotten or intentionally.

ya know i feel like im just glancing over this but bruh i forgetin swear if brickadia's development is destroyed by discord-staff level creep furries imma be forgetin losin all hope in this damn community ever revivin like stuff

ya know i feel like im just glancing over this but bruh i forgetin swear if brickadia's development is destroyed by discord-staff level creep furries imma be forgetin losin all hope in this damn community ever revivin like stuff
Speak clearly

dont care brain say not important
Can't argue with stupid, I'll give you that. Good job Speeddog!