Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 63743 times)

Nothing more worthless than teaming up to post a wall of screencaps when the bomb's been defused. If you hear my Gjallarhorn Badspot, I reported this for Shota as well.

If you're going to be writing replies and posts in 12 seconds, you need to stop posting because you are stuffposting. And the blatant common sense, family values, and all other kinds of disrespect I've seen you spew over multiple threads including this one, indicates to me that you do not actually care about anybody. (see: virtue signaling)

I shouldn't even be posting this, because you (and all the same people who post the same garbage as you) are a blatant troll.

If you're going to be writing replies and posts in 12 seconds, you need to stop posting because you are stuffposting. And the blatant common sense, family values, and all other kinds of disrespect I've seen you spew over multiple threads including this one, indicates to me that you do not actually care about anybody. (see: virtue signaling)

I shouldn't even be posting this, because you (and all the same people who post the same garbage as you) are a blatant troll.

Why does Rykuta keep getting brought up when his only involvement is that he has Evar on his friends list? (Which is probably the case with a bunch of other people)

A reply truly indicative of a galaxy brained individual.

Why does Rykuta keep getting brought up when his only involvement is that he has Evar on his friends list? (Which is probably the case with a bunch of other people)
grasping at straws etc

Did you honestly just log back in after 2 years to call me a transphobe

Did you honestly just log back in after 2 years to call me a transphobe
No I'm always logged in. I said much more than that, but you're obviously obssesed with transfolk, so i'm not surprised you can only see that. Lmao, living rent free in your stuffty head sucks

You need to go on another 2 year hiatus. What is it about child enthusiasm allegations in particular that makes you people crawl out of the woodwork? Struck nerve?

You need to go on another 2 year hiatus. What is it about child enthusiasm allegations in particular that makes you people crawl out of the woodwork? Struck nerve?
It's not the allegations that strike a nerve. Allegations like that are to be taken much more seriously than you or anyone in your clique is taking it. It's the lazy research, misinformation, and straight up ignorance that does it for me. And the holier than thou creep hunter getup.

you're mentally a child.

This is the nigress that our boy Stevie is chimping out over.

That seems to be a white man silhouette as well.  Really activates them almonds don't it?

I wonder how obese America actually is if you subtract all the blacks and Mexicans.

Bane?

ALWAYS BROWSE SETH RICH THREADS

ALWAYS PARTAKE IN SETH RICH THREADS

ALWAYS REPLY TO SETH RICH POSTS
So did you have a sudden change of heart after being an obnoxious 4chan immigrant after getting banned from /v/ for breaking rule one or are you loving with me

See, do you not know that people change over time and literally can become different people? I've been a piece of stuff in the past, tribal, homophobic, sensible, self hating loser. But i own my past and know that I cant change it, but I can act my age and not be the same way.

It's not the allegations that strike a nerve. Allegations like that are to be taken much more seriously than you or anyone in your clique is taking it. It's the lazy research, misinformation, and straight up ignorance that does it for me. And the holier than thou creep hunter getup.

you're mentally a child.

Are you going to arrive at a point soon are you just going to keep schlanging this cope

See, do you not know that people change over time and literally can become different people? I've been a piece of stuff in the past, tribal, homophobic, sensible, self hating loser. But i own my past and know that I cant change it, but I can act my age and not be the same way.
So you've crawled out of the grave and decided to play Judge Dredd on a dying lego game forum?

Ok so you are loving with us, got it.
well... Saged and reported  (Newcigarettes cant figure out this one)

And the holier than thou creep hunter getup.

On second thoughts... nevermind bro... I think I know what's going on here... as you were