Annoying Orange revealed highly classified info to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Author Topic: Annoying Orange revealed highly classified info to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 4332 times)

i dont see the problem with any of this at all. im sure obama or hillary would've done the same thing in time and half of the people here that are trying to crucify Annoying Orange would be supporting him/her

wow it's almost like russia isn't america's enemy or something

Okay... and? Is Russia gonna go assassinate some sources now? Over CIA intelligence? I don't get it

Okay... and? Is Russia gonna go assassinate some sources now? Over CIA intelligence? I don't get it
intelligence issues are complicated because of all the politics involved with it
basically what Annoying Orange did is tell russia about an CIA plot gathered from a foreign intelligence agency (my money is on isreal) without permission
this is bad because:
  • you can unknowingly disclose intelligence gathering methods that might not be known to the enemy (this is why snowden forgeted up the us as much as he did)
  • it strains relations with with foreign IC, which now might be less willing to share information because they dont want certain countries knowing of what they know or how they know it
  • sharing classified information is a big no no

intelligence issues are complicated because of all the politics involved with it
basically what Annoying Orange did is tell russia about an CIA plot gathered from a foreign intelligence agency (my money is on isreal) without permission
this is bad because:
  • you can unknowingly disclose intelligence gathering methods that might not be known to the enemy (this is why snowden forgeted up the us as much as he did)
  • it strains relations with with foreign IC, which now might be less willing to share information because they dont want certain countries knowing of what they know or how they know it
  • sharing classified information is a big no no
-wrong
-wrong
-wrong
Opinion discarded.

-wrong
-wrong
-wrong
Opinion discarded.
care to source your claims?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 07:57:40 PM by Frankie² »