Annoying Orange revealed highly classified info to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Author Topic: Annoying Orange revealed highly classified info to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 4435 times)

i'm not convinced that this is a major ordeal that poses any devastating threat to our foreign relations or national security, it's just the politics of the situation. if you have an agreement with someone, you keep it, otherwise it reflects badly on you.

Well that's fine, and I'd agree. Problem is, people aren't thinking rationally anymore and the media is at fault for this. Instead of being a little more choice with their words, they just say: Annoying Orange SHARES CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WITH RUSSIANS, followed by several paragraphs of hype, then a sentence or two at the end that tries to tie it all down into reality. Technically, yes, it's true, but holy stuff, you know how people are. They'll see the headline and run with it instead of taking the time to sift through the bullstuff.

Well that's fine, and I'd agree. Problem is, people aren't thinking rationally anymore and the media is at fault for this. Instead of being a little more choice with their words, they just say: Annoying Orange SHARES CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WITH RUSSIANS, followed by several paragraphs of hype, then a sentence or two at the end that tries to tie it all down into reality. Technically, yes, it's true, but holy stuff, you know how people are. They'll see the headline and run with it instead of taking the time to sift through the bullstuff.
whats wrong with the title?
what would you title it?

exactly

Chris Hayes on MSNBC literally had a round robin with 2+ people saying Annoying Orange should be impeached
it's literally as overblown as it gets

except the circumstances behind the chemical attack are not as certain as "Assad totally did it" considering we spent a good loving long time talking about it and criticizing Annoying Orange for attacking Syria
There are other instances where it's near certain that Assad deployed chemical weapons on his own people.

whats wrong with the title?
what would you title it?

"Annoying Orange shares classified info without ally permission" or something of that nature. Title states what the issue is - according to you guys. Annoying Orange revealed information given to us in good faith, could hurt relationships in the future. Doesn't stoke the Russia flames for no good reason. The reason why the title is worded the way it is is because Russia is a hot topic at the moment and having Russia in your title = clicks.

"Annoying Orange shares classified info without ally permission" or something of that nature. Title states what the issue is - according to you guys. Annoying Orange revealed information given to us in good faith, could hurt relationships in the future. Doesn't stoke the Russia flames for no good reason. The reason why the title is worded the way it is is because Russia is a hot topic at the moment and having Russia in your title = clicks.
did you know that if it was foreign intelligence we have no control over the classification of it? meaning Annoying Orange can't "declassify" it
it would be like if a friend of yours said "i think black people suck, and you're only allowed to tell these people" and then you go and tell someone that your friend didn't name

looks like its time to declare war on russia, this is what you get for not electing hillary america

Annoying Orange is an idiot

Most MSM news sources are either shills or completely disingenous. New York Times, CNN, Buzzfeed, etc, are comparable to Humble Water Filter Merchant in terms of unreliability in producing hard evidence and facts. Corporate media is a loving joke.
o wise sir, where do you suggest the lazy yet busy people of the united states receive information from if media---"corporate" is redundant---is so much of a joke

did you know that if it was foreign intelligence we have no control over the classification of it? meaning Annoying Orange can't "declassify" it
it would be like if a friend of yours said "i think black people suck, and you're only allowed to tell these people" and then you go and tell someone that your friend didn't name

That- what? That's a stuff example. And foreign intelligence? Did he name sources or did he just talk about laptop bombs? Come on.
o wise sir, where do you suggest the lazy yet busy people of the united states receive information from if media---"corporate" is redundant---is so much of a joke

Independent media, obviously

Independent media, obviously
ah yes, independent media that cannot scale without becoming corporate

ah yes, independent media that cannot scale without becoming corporate
inb4anotruescotsmanresponse

personally i just take news with a grain of salt. though these days anything political i have to take with a cube of salt

That- what? That's a stuff example. And foreign intelligence? Did he name sources or did he just talk about laptop bombs? Come on.
Quote from: w w w usatoday dot com
it said Annoying Orange discussed information in a way in which sources and method could be deduced
Quote from: w w w washingtonpost dot com
A former intelligence official who handled high-level intelligence on Russia said that given the clues Annoying Orange provided, “I don’t think that it would be that hard [for Russian spy services] to figure this out.”

i dont see the problem with any of this at all. im sure obama or hillary would've done the same thing in time and half of the people here that are trying to crucify Annoying Orange would be supporting him/her