Cyberpunk is out

Author Topic: Cyberpunk is out  (Read 5206 times)

Yeet. This game is super loving fun. 6 hours in already.

something I don't get, why did they even bother adding character customization when the game is primarily played in 1st person? You practically never get to see your character so what is the loving point lol. Add a 3rd person camera option for the love of god

same thing with borderlands, but at least if you are playing split screen with a friend u get to occasionally see your avatar.

I really do not like that little timeskip cutscene at the start.

something I don't get, why did they even bother adding character customization when the game is primarily played in 1st person? You practically never get to see your character so what is the loving point lol. Add a 3rd person camera option for the love of god

same thing with borderlands, but at least if you are playing split screen with a friend u get to occasionally see your avatar.
Eh, you kinda do, but rarely. You see some 1st person stuff neck down, you see yourself driving, in mirrors, and you see yourself in the inventory menu. I'd rather have it than not have it at all, I guess.

I really do not like that little timeskip cutscene at the start.

Kinda for me too.

Mild spoilers (if youve watched all the trailers)
It would've made Jackie's death more depressing. Not that it wasn't already, but I don't feel like I spent a whole lot of time with him.

They made the game first person only because they spent all of their money on Keanu chungus reeves and C list rappers for the entire soundtrack and didn't have any funds left to make third person character animations, or make the open world remotely interesting, or for that matter finish the game

Vehicles have a third person mode, and i think you can see your character in some of the menus

The game was rushed out after already being delayed other times, so maybe they'll add in a third person mode outside of vehicles at a later point once they've ironed out all the other bugs

Kinda for me too.

Mild spoilers (if youve watched all the trailers)
It would've made Jackie's death more depressing. Not that it wasn't already, but I don't feel like I spent a whole lot of time with him.

It's not really a spoiler. I've been streaming it w/ my friend and we called his death from the get go. Hasn't happened yet but I'm not surprised.

I would be a lot more upset though, knowing this, if I had played through that entire prologue. But whatever. Game's a solid cyberpunk fallout skyrim thing. Overhyped. Enjoyable. Regrettable.

Bought the game and loving it so far, but yeah the graphical bugs and performance issues are really wack. Struggling to get over 40fps on medium, even tho I have a 1060 and my monitor is 1600x900

cant get but 40 frames at 1080p on my rx 580 forget optimization lolololllllololol

fun game, but i managed to get soft locked in the beginning mission "find sondra dorsett" by killing the scavengers using stealth (which is an optional goal!) Jackie just stayed crouched in the corner and I had to reload my previous auto save to continue playing, not able to fulfill that optional goal without being soft locked. They definitely should have held off release if there was going to be bugs like this so early on

its ok

buggy as hell though