Cyberpunk is out

Author Topic: Cyberpunk is out  (Read 5204 times)

right?! I can't believe they spent so long making a game with so very little to offer. Not to mention the illusion of choice is way more prevalent than actual decision making
I'm like 30 hours in doing a mix of side missions and main quests and I still haven't finished the game. No idea what you guys are on about. Are you just doing the side quests they hand you, and not looking around at the points of interest on the map? Because those have side missions to give you. You're definitely right about the illusion of choice though, that's prevalent.

right?! I can't believe they spent so long making a game with so very little to offer. Not to mention the illusion of choice is way more prevalent than actual decision making
yakuza 7 is longer than this man what the hell were they doing for 7 years this game took like 5 mins to beat goddamn

I'm like 30 hours in doing a mix of side missions and main quests and I still haven't finished the game. No idea what you guys are on about. Are you just doing the side quests they hand you, and not looking around at the points of interest on the map? Because those have side missions to give you. You're definitely right about the illusion of choice though, that's prevalent.
do like 5 main quests and u will see

Well there's only like one romance option so....and I'm straight so....

this ^

it's like every damn romance partner is gay lol, sucks unless if you're gay yourself or a girl

I beat three side quest arcs and finished within 25 hours

cd projekt red is a money laundering front for the polish heroin trade did u really think witcher 3 money + preorder money was really going to development lol

lets make our own game launcher for the whole 2/3 games we have!

everything now is a game launcher within a game launcher it won't be long until we reach layer 3 of inception

lets make our own game launcher for the whole 2/3 games we have!

everything now is a game launcher within a game launcher it won't be long until we reach layer 3 of inception
Because its not just for 2/3 games but the entirety of GOG of which is ran by CD Projekt. Also GOG Galaxy is meant as an optional frontend since being DRM-free is GOG's schtick. The game's available on Steam and EGS anyway.

Unless if it's something else that I'm not aware about.

Because its not just for 2/3 games but the entirety of GOG of which is ran by CD Projekt. Also GOG Galaxy is meant as an optional frontend since being DRM-free is GOG's schtick. The game's available on Steam and EGS anyway.

Unless if it's something else that I'm not aware about.
I get that, and I bought the game through steam. But when I launch it through steam, it launches the gog launcher, which from there I have to launch the game. Literally a game launcher launching another game launcher to launch the game. If you have GTA V on the epic games launcher this is also the case, the epic games launcher launches the rockstar launcher, and from there you can start the game. seems unnecessary

finally managed to get a friend to family share it to me, was curious how differently it looked with/without raytracing and in comparison with things like GTA V
turns out it's pretty good on the graphics

also turns out that you can jump out of some of the pens they put you in to railroad you in quests
was just doing random stuff without being able to fight back, had to kill stuff by ramming with my car
is a great time