HOW DO YOU COOK YOUR STEAK

Author Topic: HOW DO YOU COOK YOUR STEAK  (Read 1299 times)

IM LOOKIN FOR REAL MEN THAT COOK THAT stuff FROM SCRATCH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

garlic powder and cayenne pepper yoooo

Let sit in fridge around 2 days after putting seasoning on. Outside will dry and then you cook in some oil til medium rare. Crispy outside and meaty inside.

Take out of freezer, put under running warm water until thawed, then dry and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, just a little paprika then cook inside potbelly cast iron wood stove on a rack over the coles.

beef is forbidden in my household solely because father does not like the smell

use an air filtration system to satiate your beef cravings

beef is forbidden in my household solely because father does not like the smell
>:(

uh

thick ass filet mignon from Reasors

idk wait a day or two, then cut it in half, salt, pepper, garlic powder

light up charcoal grill

lightly brush on bbq sauce, then slap onto grill sauce-side down, then brush again

cook for a bit, flip, brush again

cook to desired done-ness

I like my steak rare - medium rare

soooo wheres yall’s butter/oil..............?

microwave till only bright pink

usually i cook them on the grill in a similar fashion to insert's method, but I like my steak medium to medium-well.

Now, when I make it in the oven I broil in a home-made sauce (1 full can of Budweiser beer, 1/4th cup of country bobs, 1/4th cup of sweet baby rays, 1/4th cup of ketchup, 2 table spoons of brown sugar, a sprinkle of salt, garlic pepper, onion powder, paprika, and a few drops of bunsters stuff the bed hot sauce) the result is a very tender steak with a great balance of sweet and slightly spicy for a zing. Usually we only make it in the oven when doing a big roast. The sauce is all about preference though, I've tried the jack daniels sauces in the mix before they aren't too bad either

« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 07:34:57 PM by Goth77 »

cut into strips and stir fry :^)

i put it on the grill until its well done and i dont season it with anything

A'ight tomahawk ribeye baby no I didn't drop it in dirt... GROW UP. Smoke it at 225 until it hits 120 internal take it off let it rest for a sec, now we're gonna go ahead and sear it on a hot bed of charcoal... No it's not burnt black rub remember from the beginning... GROW UP. A'ight cut a little away from the bone so you don't cught into thegh bone you cun choo on thebougn laytur